for What a good idea!

7/29/2018 c31 ludwiggystardust
I NEED MOREEEEEEE
I wish this was updated, it seems so near the end! :(
7/6/2018 c31 21partsguy
Great story. But wish the author hadn't left it hanging. Its far too good a story for that. I implore you to pick up where you left off.
7/5/2018 c20 partsguy
Sorry I'm so late to fanfiction for Endeavor. But you are doing well grasshopper.
7/5/2018 c17 partsguy
Great conversation.
7/5/2018 c16 partsguy
Joan reminding Morse of his sister? Interesting twist.
7/5/2018 c14 partsguy
the author is really doing a a nice job here.
7/5/2018 c13 partsguy
"and that's the best she would get from him, and she would ask for nothing more." What a great line, a classic. Well played.
7/5/2018 c12 partsguy
Hope you won't abandon Endeavor for Hannibal. You're doing too well at it.
7/5/2018 c8 partsguy
Had been going to wait and do a review at the end as I'm binge reading this this morning. A little late to the party it seems. But will do it now instead.

Up to this point a very nice, well written story. I appreciate that the author is taking the time to develop a story line, something sadly lacking in most Endeavor FF. Looking forward to seeing how you devlop the rest of the story, and hope to see more of your work.
1/17/2018 c28 9tetsu-girl
Morse to the rescue! His concern for her and his shyness are so endearing.
1/15/2018 c25 tetsu-girl
They are crushing on each other so bad. XD
1/15/2018 c23 tetsu-girl
Aha! Finally! Morse is indeed a cute mousy dog. XD
1/14/2018 c22 tetsu-girl
Love this chapter a lot. They're so awkward and mismatched but also adorable and charming. I'm impressed by the characterizations considering this was written before S2. Great work!
1/14/2018 c20 tetsu-girl
An extra long conversation for them. Nice development. Really enjoyed it.
1/12/2018 c19 tetsu-girl
Oh boy, they both are getting into trouble, aren't they? Greatly enjoying this story though!
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »