for A Different Point of View

10/29/2016 c2 Guest
your timeline is a little messed up. If it has been six years since sam's kidnapping, then he would be at least 6 years old, therefore dean (the elder by 4 years) would be 10 or 11
4/4/2015 c6 Coveryourearsforme
This is really good, I'll try to keep up.
7/1/2014 c6 4itisfinished12062015
Very interesting. I hope you keep writing. This is such a fun plot idea that I have to see how it ends. Your newest reader,

-Kittyhawk09

By the way, how did you get the idea for this story?
12/8/2013 c6 12Princess Unikitty
Looks great so far, keep it up, wow
12/8/2013 c6 12Souless666
Wow! Been awhile. LOL

Glade your back. :)

Uh oh. I hope the Winchesters don't come around for a long long time. Long enough for Bobby to get to know Andrew and Mel and like them.
7/23/2013 c1 Anya Brooks
This is great story line. I did see some mistakes, but over all very well done.
7/22/2013 c5 Souless666
Really loved this chapter.

Interesting to see someone keeping track of both Dean and Sam. Wonder who that is, as its not Castiel. With Meg being Mel, that leaves, only Ruby as a known demon, but she tended to female meat suits, and Crowley had noting to do with watching over Sam or Dean early on. It could have been the demon that would become Brady, though; the original Azezal had a lot fo demons looking after Sam, as we found out.

As to who I would like to see. I would love to see Ruby 1. I really believe she was trying to help the brothers, before she got turned on and sent back to hell by Lilith. (Ruby 2, clearly was a different demon.) I think Drew and Mel could use some help avoiding both Heaven and Hell, as time goes on.

Really cool how you found a way to get Bobby (and Jody I hope, down the road) involved in the future. Can't see Bobby missing the sign of two demons nearby. At some point he will suss who they are out. he's too good a hunter to be fooled for long. Just one visit and a swig of beer and Drew's and Mel's cover would be blown with Bobby. lol I just hope he gives them time to explain before he tries to exorcise them. LMAO
7/15/2013 c1 reannablue
So this is quite different...I am really intrigued as to where this is going. Thanks for writing SPN stories!
7/3/2013 c3 Souless666
Kinda sweet.

Will Sam still get his powers, seeing as he still has demon blood, and was a natural psychic.
6/26/2013 c2 10brittklein13
Dean has a life ...lol
6/26/2013 c1 brittklein13
Good story :)
4/28/2013 c1 9MysteryFury
This seems interesting.
4/24/2013 c1 12Souless666
Yeah, this is different.

I kinda like, seems, to me, that Azezal and Meg are getting downright domesticated without knowing it. They are kinda cute with little Seth(Sammy).

I hope for more real soon.