for Quandary

2/1/2021 c9 carinaglaser0
I would love to read more of this story.
9/20/2017 c6 Guest
Was enjoying this story when you paired him with Prue, not liking it now you've had going after phoebe
1/30/2015 c9 Charmed4lyfe19
you better update soon can't let a good story go to waste
1/26/2015 c9 gabyhyatt
I love your fic, please update soon
10/15/2014 c9 power214063
please update
1/19/2014 c9 65BelovedSlayer
I started reading this out of the blue one day and I'm liking where it's going. It's good to see Prue in this story and not just as a ghost or what not. Nice work so far
1/8/2014 c9 Belice
Great fic. Please update soon.
1/6/2014 c2 Alaina
OMG I have been looking for a good charmed fanfic and this is perfect. THANK YOU.
1/7/2014 c9 inMyOwnHead1990
Phoebe shouldn't get mad. If you think about it, logic tells you he shouldn't have been searching the attic to begin with, I mean if an intruder was up there just make sure they don't leave the attic and get the police there. Seriously, Phoebe is blind. Even with Premonition, she has no vision. Damn!
1/7/2014 c8 inMyOwnHead1990
Well, if they only knew what Cole really was. Damn, I never understood how Phoebe couldn't sense he was evil. I just never did.
1/7/2014 c7 inMyOwnHead1990
Well damn! Prue is too proud. So of course Phoebe's going to have him. Maybe Prue won't think he's a demon and maybe things will work out differently.
1/7/2014 c6 inMyOwnHead1990
Cole, don't go after Phoebe. Oh hell, this is going to be bad. Prue will definitely have a reason to hate him now.
1/7/2014 c5 inMyOwnHead1990
Hmm. Well Cole, get your shit together. Damn! You're a demon for pete's sake. ; I hope Piper and Leo can pull it off. ;
1/7/2014 c4 inMyOwnHead1990
Hmm. Well, Cole really doesn't realize what he's getting himself into. Let's hope Prue can help him, even though he's a Demon. Maybe she was jealous that Phoebe, who was careless most of her life, found someone who genuinely loved, maybe Prue just wanted that as well.
1/7/2014 c3 inMyOwnHead1990
Well, things are turning out different already. Cole doesn't think they are Witches because of the things within the situation, which makes sense that he doesn't think they are. Prue with Cole? LOL who knew...
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »