for Archangel

9/24/2019 c2 3FranArian
I would still love to see more in this TW-TP Universe... I this one and Contagion often and enjoy them so much every time. There are so many possibilities with the combination, and how things stand with Ianto and Jack at then end of this one has so much potential for further exploration. Just sayin'...
8/5/2016 c12 petuniadoodle
Didn't think I was going to like the mixed stories but I loved it. As you know I love Harkness/Ianto combinations and the fact that Ianto was granted immortality made this reader happy. Thanks again for all of your work for your readers. I think it's great that there are still Torchwood writers!
3/13/2016 c1 FranArian
I truly LOVE these TP-TW crossover stories of your so very much. Two of my favourite shows in one...Perfect.
10/13/2015 c12 FranArian
Always adored the Tomorrow People...love having Ianto as one of them. Would really enjoy more stories in this universe. :}
7/6/2014 c12 2Brose1001
O boy, I really hope that you revisit this 'Verse in the future, would love to see where it goes.
12/2/2013 c12 12Bendyfish
I've really enjoyed this whole series and hope to see more in my inbox as you continue with this universe. Parts of this chapter had mr cheering, crying and smiling. Thanks for the fantastic read.
12/2/2013 c11 Bendyfish
Oh yes you painted Ten badly but hey he left Jack behind without any thought about his welfare and Jack died (for the first time) for the Doctor. Powerful chapter.
11/29/2013 c12 20000 WPM
I really enjoyed reading this and I am anxiously awaiting whatever you post next. Glad to hear you plan on more in this universe.
11/29/2013 c12 sd4ianto
What do you have planned next? I love your writing. I can't wait.
11/29/2013 c12 20DarqueQueen7
Absolutely loved the ending! I knew The Doctor was going to try and break The Master out. I'm glad his plan failed and I adore how you handled The Year That Never Was. And John begining to hand over the reins over to Ianto! Just perfect! Can't wait for the next story in this series!

D.
11/28/2013 c11 21PCJanto
Bravo,Bravo,United we stand. Magnificent chapter
11/27/2013 c11 sd4ianto
I thought that was handled quite well. I too love 10, but he can get quite high on his horse about things.
11/26/2013 c11 20000 WPM
I love ten also and it was difficult to read parts of this chapter. That being said, I loved it. Ten needed a reality check. Jack never deserved the contemptible way he was treated. It felt very 'right' for Jack to be defended by all those who know him best. I am sad to hear that there is only one more chapter. I have really enjoyed this Ianto and Jack. I also love your dragon Ianto and hope that maybe you will be updating those stories now that you will be completing this one. Thanks for sharing all your addictive stories and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
11/25/2013 c10 20DarqueQueen7
Ha! They're going to freeze him, right? AWESOME! Can't wait for the next chapter!

D.
11/25/2013 c9 21PCJanto
Awesome chapter, I really like Ianto telling the arrogant doctor some home truth. Love Martha reaction as well.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »