for The Best Five Years

1/27 c1 malexfaith
Oh that is beautiful. So so so sweet. Thanks heaps for sharing
12/12/2019 c1 4KH-Scribes
Oh lord have mercy the fluff has me crying I loved this!
7/5/2019 c1 rizzolilover
so sweet my teeth hurt!lol loved it;-)
10/7/2018 c1 Guest
It was so beautifully written that I am tearing up like Maura. I love reading stories about married Rizzles and you write them so well. Please write us another story about married Rizzles.
12/6/2017 c1 sally rally
Oh man, I want that.
9/16/2017 c1 EnterpriseCaptain7
I could barely read the last part through my tears. So beautiful it made me cry. There is no other couple more perfect for one another. Loved this!
6/13/2017 c1 bnh1629
Reviewing again because I have all the feels!

God! Can I just... have more of this? Please?

I love reading about them married, with kids, and so in love! Their love is probably one of the most beautiful things and I love seeing it realized and brought to life via beautifully written fic like this one.

The way Jane took the bobby pins out of Maura's hair... her note on crumpled paper... Maura's teary love confession as she read the note... the sweet kisses and declarations... SO. PERFECT.

I love this story. So much. I wish it were longer. I could read about them, their love, their family... all day. Everyday.

Thank you! :)
10/10/2016 c1 crime fictiction
they were meant for each other
3/18/2016 c1 4Aidyl James
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
3/6/2015 c1 killie 64
Firstly, that was awesome, sweet, beautiful, amazing, sexy, brilliant, sensual (add any other superlative you can think of there) and is going straight to my fav list!

Secondly, I have 7 nephews, 3 nieces and 3 great nieces. I love all of them to the moon and back and most are now adults. 2 of my nephews are adopted. God help the person who tries to tell me that they aren't really my nephews, or tries to tell them I'm not really their aunt! Not being a cop, I only have Jane's 2nd option at my disposable. One punch to the face! And that person wouldn't be getting up of the ground anytime soon. I'm not really a violent person, but when it comes to my n&n's, I will fight to the death!

And lastly, as always, thanks for writing and sharing your exceptional stories. Until next time, may the writing God's always shine upon you my friend. Cheers xK64x :) :)
2/8/2015 c1 Swishla
Very sweet!
2/1/2014 c1 happykt
This was beautiful
8/27/2013 c1 mholder
So sweet. Thank you.
7/10/2013 c1 86Yuri-hime
ALFJLKZ! Whatchu trying to do to meh woman! Keeling me with all dis epicawesomewin fluff XDD
5/5/2013 c1 Guest