FanFiction.Net
for From Earth to Sky

5/6/2013 c10 7xTheDarkShadowsx
That was some fight scene. I can't wait till the next chapter. I wonder what will happen up next.
5/5/2013 c10 ViviBright16
Oooo badass Terra! :L Poor Jack being cooped up all day, he doesn't seem one to enjoy that kind of life style :) I liked the bit of comedy at the end, laughed :L I can really relate to it :) Can't wait to see what happens next!

5/4/2013 c9 3Nemo the Mermaid
Oh... My...Wow! Just... Wow! Great mix of sweetness at the beginning and then a twist a lot darker! The description of the 'Monster' was amazing! I really love where this is going :L

5/4/2013 c9 7xTheDarkShadowsx
Oooh, I wonder who it is? Continue when you can :)
5/3/2013 c8 xTheDarkShadowsx
Exhilarating Chapter. Can't wait for the next, i bet their relationship will blossom even more.
5/2/2013 c8 3Nemo the Mermaid
Naww so much fluff! :L I really like how the relationship between the two is forming!

4/30/2013 c7 7xTheDarkShadowsx
Omg, he should just kiss her already! Jk, jk XD But, it would be awesome though. Love the story!
4/29/2013 c7 3Nemo the Mermaid
Oh now that is adorable! :L What a great sister Stacey is! And you got some more fluffy moments in there! :)

4/28/2013 c6 7xTheDarkShadowsx
I love the story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter :)
4/28/2013 c6 3Nemo the Mermaid
Love. LOVE! LOVED IT! :L The way you described how Jack felt when he was part of the Earth was amazing! I felt like I was there as well! :) You really are great at descriptive writing!

4/28/2013 c5 Nemo the Mermaid
You just keep coming back with better chapters! :L Now i'm wondering what Terra wants to show Jack and the 'Villian' you've created is well thought out! :)

4/28/2013 c5 1BlueberriesAndPie
Awesome. Just Awesome. This is written perfectly. You have Jack Frost written perfectly and I know Terra is an OC but she's been written perfectly as well. I feel like this is the actual sequel. Love it. Keep writing!
4/27/2013 c4 3Nemo the Mermaid
Aww so much fluffyness between Jack and Terra! :) I'm really enjoying your story! :) Keep writing!

4/26/2013 c3 Nemo the Mermaid
Ooh travelling through the Earth.. I've read a few fics where Mother Nature is involved and not once did they depict her as actually being one with the Earth :) I like how Terra has a sense of humour like Jack's, it'll make the fluff all the more... fluffier? :L Can't wait for the next chapter

4/24/2013 c2 Nemo the Mermaid
I actually thought that Jack's POV was really well written! :) Excited to read more!

33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »