for White Flags

6/23/2013 c60 1cherrybubble
Aw, it's over! I love this story! The last couple chapters were super cute!
6/23/2013 c60 1missy1234567890
Absolutely brilliant, one of my favorite stories. Thankyou so much. I'm getting so emotional thankyou! The ending was tragically perfect, words cannot describe how much appreciation I have towered this story I can't wait to read more from you!
6/23/2013 c60 sarahiouslyawesome
Good god I've read the story since the first chapter and now that it's over it's weird knowing I won't me able to know that even if nothing else updates this will. God when ch.60 started I just flipping KNEW it was Halloween and baby Harry is adorable. And good lord I cried. Great story. Happy I got to be here from the start.
6/22/2013 c60 8LILYandJAMESareCUTE
Such an amazing story! I'm pleasantly suprised that it managed to end on a fairly happy note. Bittersweet I suppose. Well done!
6/22/2013 c60 5totallysmoaked
Is it over already?
6/22/2013 c60 22apologiesforthebadfic
Alright, confession time- I've been following this story since chapter 25 (or somewhere around there) and I've never left a review. And I'm so sorry for that, because I absolutely loved this story. Everyone was so in character and there were so many memorable moments, from Sirius and Lily getting stuck together to James being captured to the proposal in front of Voldemort. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me not able to stop thinking about this story because I loved it so much. And the last chapter... when I realized it was Halloween I admittedly started crying, cause I knew what was coming and then you ended it there and a piece of me died.
Overall, this was an amazing story and I'll so be on the lookout for your next one!
Great job!
-Jace ;)
6/22/2013 c60 6The Forgotten Stark
WHY DID YOU THROW YOUR FRICKING WAND ON THE SOFA, YOU BIG BLOODY BABOON! NOOOO!
6/22/2013 c10 Potterbert
Sorry. I used up the review for the last chapter and so I chose another random chapter to review.

I think you should write 19 years later or something at the beginning because I was a little confused about when it took place. Thanks
6/22/2013 c60 Potterbert
I love the ending!
6/22/2013 c60 9Realityorfiction
This was a wonderful story. I love how you ended it, not with their deaths but with the lead in. Great writing!
6/22/2013 c60 Obsessed-and-Undecided
RIDICULOUSLY WONDERFUL STORY! Had me nearly crying at the end, cause I thought you were going to kill them off :'( but you DIDNT, you wonderful Potterhea 3
6/22/2013 c60 Dolodi
Wow, big jump. I was expecting some fill in the blanks between their first fight with the Voldemort, and now, but I really enjoyed how you ended it. Bravo. Haha, I'm looking forward to what else you come up with in your stories, and no worries, I have already looked into some of your other stories with the link! :D

Anyway, thanks for producing such great work, and stringing me along for the last ten chapters!
6/22/2013 c60 3chocolatesnipe
The ironic part is, I really did find this story yesterday. All I have to say is you did a phenominal job.
6/20/2013 c58 Vitzy
Excellentl proposal! It's so...them. Harry, your father proposed to your mother in front of Vildemort...wow.
Sorry about not logging in...it wouldn't let me :/
6/22/2013 c60 22LoneStorm
I am sobbing right now. Thank you for ending it there, or I would be... well, let's not discuss that. Now my mind can pretend that Voldemort never came at all, and they lived happily ever after...
The entire story was beautifully written, and it made me fall in love with these characters all over again. Can't wait to read more of your work, and thank you so much for the story you left me with. I wish it was a book so that I could take it out over and over... :)
LoneStorm