for White Flags

12/20/2019 c60 aezsem
WHAT A PLACE TO END BLESS U THIS IS PERFECT
11/13/2019 c60 12Rebel Goddess
Well this was a total delight and a pleasure to read. I particularly liked the way you developed each of the boys' personalities separately. It was also very, very funny. Now I'm off to find more of your stuff to read.
6/22/2019 c60 Guest
Thank you so much for this amazing story! Kept me
busy for a long time, including many late nights! You portrayed the characters so well. This is the first story I think I’ve read that has properly done so— especially with Peter’s character. Well done! I hope you continue writing
5/10/2019 c60 Guest
pls make an epilogue
3/14/2019 c60 1Pandora-Dono
Why would you do this?
Why would you end it here?
I was having fun

All jokes aside i love your writing and this universe in particulary, please never stop
12/15/2018 c60 44AshenMoon42
This is a great story! I love the characters and the Marauders' banter. Everything works really well and your writing style flows nicely. There are no grammar or spelling mistakes that I can remember, either.
Perhaps you could have done more on how James coped with the deaths of his parents? And Sirius' past of abuse?
Brilliant story!
12/9/2018 c60 Guest
Hey, just wanted to say I LOVE YOUR STORY. ITS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE READ IN A WHILE AND IT WOULD BE LITERALLY A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE IF YOU CONSIDERED UPDATING IT. I love the marauder so much. I'm ready for the heartbreak when Voldemort kills lily and james :(
7/5/2018 c1 Guest
I read this for the first time four or five years ago and it is still my favorite fan fiction I have ever read!
5/16/2018 c60 LtKettch
The Portus prank and James and Sirius visit to Lily’s had me in tears of laughter. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
5/16/2018 c60 LtKettch
I absolutely loved this story. You really captured the spirit of the Marauders.
3/22/2018 c39 Guest
T
3/1/2018 c60 2darkpheonix31
Very nice story. I loved James and Sirius' interactions and liked how you developed the relationships of all the characters. I especially like that you made a point of showing that Sirius really was James' best friend and the others were second to that.

Personally i'm not a fan of Remus since I feel he consistently lets Harry down in the books (never seeking him out before Hogwarts or even during 1st and 2nd year and then trying to avoid telling Harry that he even knew James st all let alone that he was good friends with him. He never writes him a single letter after 3rd year and then despite knowing how badly the dementors affect him, Remus uses Lily's death to emotionally blackmail him by claiming that her sacrifice meant nothing to Harry). Needless to say i found the idea of Remus being Harry's 'godmother' quite funny but also unrealistic. Still great story and i look foward to reading your other stories about Harry and Sirius
9/1/2017 c37 Guest
There's a problem in your grammar. Instead of saying "the boy called james, peter, etc. You can just say their name to make it short
9/1/2017 c35 Guest
The way your story is construct is a mess. The way you explain your story is not brief enough for us readers to understand your writing. There is ALWAYS something missing in the way you write your story. Your story is not detailed enough. Like the part in the story where you didnt mentioned Rookwood as the one who disguises James which makes me get puzzled.
7/17/2017 c60 ink7blot
Her head was swimming. Of course, there was the familiar feeling of approval and sad nostalgia that always came every time she finished a story, but this time there was also the panic that came with the knowledge of what else would happen that Halloween night. This time there was also the need to shower gratitude on the author. This time ... this time, she could have floated on cloud nine and yet want to melt into the ground and lived in either of those places comfortably.

-my current mood in a short paragraph, by Scarlet L.
412 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »