for White Flags

7/17/2017 c50 ink7blot
As the fiftieth chapter drew to a close, she was overcome with the desire to embrace the author for the excessive amounts of content and fluff encased in that single story.

-my current mood in a sentence, by Scarlet L.
7/17/2017 c40 ink7blot
Everything was fine and she could finally breath a sigh of relief. Now if someone could just call the rodent exterminators...

-my current mood in two sentences, by Scarlet L.
7/17/2017 c30 ink7blot
She wanted to scream, to break something, to sob, and yet none of these urges were more important than the one to do all of these things at once.

-my current mood in another sentence, by Scarlet L.
7/9/2017 c20 ink7blot
It was the end of Chapter Twenty. And she was beginning to revise her plans to maim the author of the fic for writing such an agonizing slow-burn.

-my current mood in two sentences by Scarlet L.
7/9/2017 c10 ink7blot
"It's been ten fucking chapters and I need this ship to happen soon," she said right before she saw that the story was sixty chapters long.

-my current mood in a single sentence, by Scarlet L.
4/18/2017 c58 6almostNEET
did Lily just...
now THAT was badass!
4/18/2017 c46 almostNEET
and there's the scar
4/18/2017 c45 almostNEET
ahhhh! this is where that association came from!
4/18/2017 c31 almostNEET
Ha! more like a FAT chance!
seriously how did Wormtail not realize that Malfoy's plan was idiotic from the start. James and Sirius were like brothers, no way would one not recognize the other.
4/18/2017 c28 almostNEET
ooooooh! do they suspect?
4/18/2017 c26 almostNEET
Minnie knowing enough about Dumble's habits to cut him off prematurely was definitely the highlight of this great chapter!
3/25/2017 c45 purpleradiance
Nice story
9/20/2016 c60 Kiratt
What a nice read! There were some parts that I thought could have been expanded upon, and certain aspects that seemed a bit funky, but overall it was a joy to watch your story unfold.
Thanks!
5/24/2016 c60 9Prince Pondincherry
Wow, your later stories make this last chapter really sad, what with the timing.
412 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »