for White Flags

5/24/2016 c35 9Prince Pondincherry
Did they not have anti-Apparition wards up? I mean, obviously not, I guess. Voldemort must have been overconfident.
5/24/2016 c32 Prince Pondincherry
Even without proof, they should have told Dumbledore anyway. At worst he'd just be on the lookout a bit, and at best he'd solve the problem for them!
5/24/2016 c29 Prince Pondincherry
Someone better figure it out before James has to escape all on his own and tell them himself.
4/11/2016 c60 Guest in Europe
Another brilliant story... a sort of prequel I guess. Your writing and your interpretation of the story and the characters is wonderful and totally addictive.

Thank you again and again.
3/4/2016 c60 Guest
That was lovely to read. I haven't read much about the Marauders in school so it was a pleasure to have a backstory filled in. It was pretty exciting too. An excellent segue to the last chapter without going overboard. We all know what happened next so it was good to refrain. Made it more poignant. We are left with a rather obvious problem though, in that Snape knows Peter was the traitor. Wouldn't he have told Dumbledore when he joined the Light side? Even if it was too late to save the Potters, Dumbledore would have been able to save Sirius from Azkaban. Anyway, it was a pleasure.
3/3/2016 c8 nanaeleanor
This Lily is rather mean and judgmental. It's hard to see why he likes her so much.
1/9/2016 c60 35germankitty aka Dagmar Buse
Very interesting take on what saved Harry that Halloween night, quite unique and unexpected - and a wonderful arc towards Harry's defeat of Voldemort 17 years later.

Despite ~knowing~ what comes next, I can't help but wish to read ~your~ version of it!

Very well done!
7/28/2015 c2 Guest
OKAY I AM MID WAY THROUGH THE CHAPTER AND I JUST SQUEALED IN DELIGHT AT THE FACT THAT REG AND SIRIUS GET ALONG WELL
6/28/2015 c45 3Sue Clover
Yay for the Unicorn Association!
6/19/2015 c10 Sue Clover
You'd think he'd take a hint, and - not give up - but try another angle. Honestly, if he's asked her out every single day, for years, of course she's going to be sick of it! He needs to try something else. Ah, well. He gets her in the end, doesn't he?
3/14/2015 c60 Guest
Nope. No. Then they all go to sleep. And Remus and sirius come over. Because no one dies
3/14/2015 c58 Guest
The countdown thing was really cool
3/13/2015 c50 Guest
James, sirius, and mr Evans were adorable
3/13/2015 c7 Guest
Lily is kinda mean.
2/20/2015 c60 Thank You
That was the first fic I've ever read that was focused on the marauders...really fantastic. I read it while waiting for your other fix to be updated...you're my favorite fan fiction writer!
412 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »