for White Flags

2/12/2015 c60 Guest
Really good
1/22/2015 c60 8Abraxan
You are an amazing writer! Your stories are well-plotted, your characters are well-rounded, believable and charming, and you have stayed true to canon, yet have made these characters live. The relationships between James and Sirius and James and Lily are charming, funny and real. Beautiful work! Keep it up!,
1/13/2015 c60 Guest
Really good
11/24/2014 c60 3hogwartslivy
I read this a good two years ago for the first time, and the end still gets me. Excellent timeless and pure James and Lily fic.
11/1/2014 c60 Guest
That last chapter almost made me cry. You have some serious talent. Everything you write is so interesting! Thank you for writing!
7/22/2014 c60 TooLazyToLogin
This was so beautiful and so wonderful that even though I have finals I just spent 3 hours on this. You've portrayed them so perfectly and I can see that even though you updAte everyday, your work is in no way shoddy or rushed and your writing is impeccable and causing me to use too many adjectives. Loved it a lot and will definitely check out any others that you have!
5/17/2014 c60 Trudie
I really enjoyed this story -Thank you
4/30/2014 c26 2midnight red
Gosh that was hilarious! LOL
4/30/2014 c5 midnight red
In your summary when you said "rather attached to Sirius" I expected something else. Amazing though...
3/17/2014 c1 1Karrin
i don't know what it is about ur writing but i cant help my self i am rereading this fic for about the 6th time and it never gets old :) ur work is amazing!
3/14/2014 c60 Immortal Teenager
That is a brilliant way to end - congrats.
3/5/2014 c1 krogers661
I can't believe this fic doesn't have more reviews, I've been reading avidly for days and loved it! It was the most believable (for me) Mauraders story I've ever read, and in my mind I think it will become their "official" story from now on! X
2/15/2014 c60 1SiriPhoenix
OMG. I started reading this at some point months ago after I fell in love with "Innocent" and have been reading it slowly over breaks, and I'd had niggling thoughts that some bits sounded familiar from other stories, but only just realized that this was the beginning of the whole saga (I love the godmother bit - that was what finally tipped me off, btw). You are a god.
12/30/2013 c60 1Karrin
i love this fic sooo much
10/30/2013 c1 ashti