FanFiction.Net
for Welcome to the Real World

10/8/2022 c4 6hp4evar
I hadn't reread this story in almost twenty years, I had forgotten almost everything about it, and can I just say, your semi-sex-averse demiromantic/demisexual Draco is a charming as hell surprise to rediscover now that I'm old enough (nearing 32, versus reading this at 13) to understand what those things are! I relate to him a lot and I love him and I'm rooting for him to get the singular man he's ever been attracted to! Go Draco go! ️

(Side note: "There's nothing wrong with you, and I've only just noticed" is an absolutely dead on and amazingly eloquent way of describing sudden, surprise demi-esque attraction. Well done.)
5/12/2022 c14 Erimenthe
I absolutely loved this story and especially the way it ends. It's intriguing, heartbreaking, hilarious and thought provoking all at the same time.
1/20/2022 c14 Light Fire egg chomper
I love your story and it is definitely going into favorites Thank you so much for this amazing fanfiction and I look forward to reading your other works and wish you well in the life you are living!
1/20/2022 c13 Light Fire egg chomper
Just wanted to say happy two month early birthday, that I hope you got that boyfriend and that you wrote an amazing story
1/19/2022 c8 Light Fire egg chomper
This was made before I was born :0
7/16/2021 c14 Sir StalkingWarrior
I really enjoyed this fanfic thank you! It was so up and down and nicely put together and the interactions between Harry and Draco were sometimes to cute to contain!
4/8/2021 c1 ElweChan7
I have to listen to the fanfics. why does it keep saying nnvsp? between nearly every line... it makes it impossible to listen. I swear I've listened to this fiction before. it isn't visible in text...
11/20/2020 c14 Guest
This is soooo beautiful. I loved how Draco came to the Muggle world and that transition. Tim and Mike reminded me sooo much of wolfstar. Felt so good.
4/14/2020 c14 Wumpuff8
I really enjoyed this storyI love that both Harry and Draco grew stronger together as well as individually. And Harry totally deserves such supportive friends (new and old, muggle and magic alike) that it made me very happy to see their interactionsWell done!
12/13/2019 c14 Bele
Hey and thank you very much for this gem of a story. I hadn't laughed so much in a long time, a real spark in my life, and the inside joke did get me through a whole week. Awesomely done, really brilliant and good!
10/10/2019 c14 2Luzula-spicata
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
7/2/2019 c14 slytherin.praj
Awesome! It's a nice story.. LOVE DRARRY
Story is Perfectly balanced.. Even fit for children..no cuss words no smut.. I wonder why should it have M rating
3/12/2019 c2 Malini85
Im smiling like a goof.. This is so endearing
10/1/2018 c14 seagullpotato
This story was so good! You’re v talented at making me cry
9/9/2018 c1 Guest
That was fantastic ! It was like I was feeling Draco's helplessness thought all the chapter.
2,099 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »