for Always Your Brother

4/12 c2 KESO
"Disclaimer: I Don't Own Grim Tales. If I did, this would be on the SNAFU website."

女神の山嶺: If you did, I think you would have written "Grim Tales" to be as 'epic' as, say… the "Darksiders" video game franchise (if the overwhelming popularity of "Darth Vader: Hero of Naboo" can serve as proof of that).
3/19 c2 Hinaki
"A king, much less a king such as ye, should not hath to stoop to such-" She started, only to go wide eyed in shock as she was kissed...by Death himself. She shivered as she felt his lips on hers as his hood brushed against her face.

(Wonder how a skeleton can 'kiss' flesh to the point of pleasure… though if Deadpool can do it, then who am I to question it?)
3/19 c1 Kazim
There’s just one question on my mind that’s been bugging me — why the age reduction in both Grim Junior and Mini Mandy? Would it make any difference in their younger years, even for supernatural children with thought processes that could possibly differ from human morality/society?
3/16 c2 KIZUKI ARUCHU
So many unholy forbidden romance… wonder how Grim Jr. and Mini Mandy would fare if they ever went on 'vacation' in the world of "High School DxD"?
3/16 c1 KIZUKI ARUCHU
You know, "Grim Tales from Down Below" used to scare the shit out of when I was a kid… didn’t help that I was only 13 (or perhaps older), had zero understanding of the term 'fan labor' back then and was exploring the internet unsupervised! Heh, good times!

Still, this is all a rather nice change away from 'Darkness-Induced Audience Apathy' — there's not really any character that can be defined as "The Hero" or is even all that heroic in the comic…
6/4/2017 c2 Patriota1993
NICE
3/24/2017 c2 5Jacob Phantom
Please update your story!
2/21/2016 c2 1Okumura Hikari
Great story! I hope you update soon!
2/9/2015 c2 6Butterfly Crown
A different time line that works with the character's well. I like it.
2/9/2015 c1 Butterfly Crown
Good job, I can't wait for Bleedman to post more. And I hope that you post more of these as well.
11/16/2014 c2 29Silvereye-BW
Please update these soon. I just love what you got so far, and I can't wait for more.

The dream was a good scene. Mini kicked major ass and apparently she is her brother's mistress and slave. The double bladed syth leads me to believe that Junior is more powerful than his father. Or that he killed his father.
2/13/2014 c2 11THE NIGHTS RAGE
cant wait to see how this turns out, But i would have put Chi and Mimi in the dream.
2/13/2014 c1 THE NIGHTS RAGE
I get ideas like that, and it drives me crazy.
2/11/2014 c2 Kenju
Hmmm very interesting start…and seriously dude a lamia? What the hell have you been reading while I was away? D&D? MTG? That’s not exactly a common term, I’d half forgotten about it until I saw it here. Still that being said a nice bit of carnage to get things going lol.

As for the dream itself…hmm Minnie is what? 11 here if I’m not mistaken? A tad bit young to have her first brush with lust…then again she IS the daughter of Mandy lol Still it was a very vivid fight and quite well done as per your usual work. I must say that you’ve taken to fight scenes like a fish to water, something I am happy to see. Now if only you were as liberal with your lemons ;P

Okay I’ll bite, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING? Reading the description I’m tempted to say it’s a Verage, but you don’t know anything about that series so that’s not possible. But its appearance from what I can tell, even the comments from Grim and Mandy point towards that being the case. So I have to ask, what is it?

Oh and nice bit about Minnie there, she cant fly yet it seems but she can climb like a spider up a wall lol. Nice use of underdeveloped powers mate :) Keep up the good work!
10/22/2013 c2 Guest
Good so far don't Skru it up
26 Page 1 2 Next »