for Beneath the Skin

1/28 c1 EveryFortressFalls
The second I finished the last line of the poem I started screaming in my mind. All the alarm bells went off as the connection was made and I understood completely and entirely.
This is a oneshot, yeah?
It’s one of the best ones I’ve read. I was actually a little sad when I realized there would be no chapter two, haha.
But needless to say I’m in love with both the concept and the way it was written here, the poem at the end just adding to that. It’s a genius idea and I would love to see it expanded upon further.
But this oneshot is great on it’s own. I don’t think there’s anything else I would add might be an explanation about how Jamie and Sophie could see Jack in the first place. But that’s such a minor part of the story that it doesn’t really matter all that much.
Again, I really really love this idea and the execution of it was wonderful. I’m especially curious about why Jack doesn’t speak. It really added to his character actually. And the way he seemed to be showing off to Sophie and Jamie made him seem more like the Jack we know from the movie, proving that they are still the same people, but they’re still very different. Anyways I’ve rambled on enough. Have an wonderful day or sweet dreams depending on when you read this, and keep up the great work!
6/4/2016 c1 21Miko Eiko
wow terrorific
5/22/2015 c1 Guest
Oh my god. I LOVE DARK FICS
PS awesome poem
2/18/2015 c1 7Haospart
Great inspiration. Not to mention the AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC BRILLIANT WRITING. I mean, geez. That was AWESOME!
9/14/2014 c1 Sophia Linn
Well then.
5/24/2014 c1 1Luffy1Ace1Sabo
Type your review here...
4/19/2014 c1 16bonbonpich
such a good story! scary, yes i am...to think of Jack as this kind of guy. then again, it could happen with his loneliness. wow, it's good that i feel like asking for your permission to draw a fancomic out of this if i have time. i have to look for more of your ROTG fics.
9/30/2013 c1 Guest
you should totally do an x reader where jack turns dark and this girls his (physical) age is giving him the silent treatment cause she's mad at him. and he flips his lid and like attacks her. and do it to the song monster by meg and dia. but to keep it good don't have him like rape her. just get real close and then he see's what he becomes. or something . . . just a thought : )\
7/2/2013 c1 4Sweet-Strawberry-09
Damn i actually got chills thhinking of jack like that, this is really well written! Do you think you can make a fic where this jack meets pitch and the guardians? i wonder how they would react to him...
6/17/2013 c1 AlleyBlack
wickedly twisted...I LOVE IT!
6/6/2013 c1 1DonkayBallz
wow.. just wow...
5/26/2013 c1 10Phantom Ice
Very creepy, but surprisingly imaginable.
He wants nothing more than to keep his friends, forever.
5/1/2013 c1 25Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck
Cute! Cute!
4/25/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting concept...and very well done :D I absolutely loved it.
4/25/2013 c1 AlwaysGryffindor13
Wow, this gave me chills! Brilliantly written! Makes Jack seem like this mystical, dangerous creature, and I love it! Just one question; is this a one-shot, or are you planning on continuing? It's awesome as a one-shot, but just wondering :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service