for No Crime Looking

7/7/2017 c2 pearlseed
Thank you kindly for your absolutely darling little picture of Daryl being himself, how his friends might have responded and the precious hell Carol was willing to tease him through.
3/31/2016 c2 63IheartOakenshield193712
Oh, Rick. "Next time you want to put your hands on her, ask first." - translates to - "We may be in an apocalypse, but I'm still a cop." xD Poor Daryl!
11/9/2015 c3 bluebandaid
This was really cute and sweet! I love the bro teasing especially Herschel's comment that was hilarious. Caryl banter is the best. Thanks for sharing!
11/8/2015 c3 1Mistress Charon
Poor Daryl! That was quite funny, and you had me smiling like a fool throughout the whole story! I especially loved the ending. I liked how everyone was in character. Your writing was good too. Thanks for the laughs! :)
4/26/2015 c3 CoraismyHomie
I love Carol! :)
2/14/2015 c1 Guest
Love this first chapter. How she's worried about what everyone will say, not for herself but for him. And for his part, he's too far gone... Or his guard is too low too care! Or maybe he's not drunk and he just needed the excuse!
12/12/2014 c3 115UA
This made me giggle so hard, I have to favorite it.

It was just so...cute, for lack of a better term.

And I needed cute.

After all, I've just spent the better part of 2 weeks soaking up seasons 1-3 like a water-thirsty sponge, and while I can undoubtably say I'm hooked, the show just breaks me.

So, I definitely needed cute, and this story delivered it.

Loved it.

I'm sure I'll come back to do more than a few rereads as I make my way through seasons 4-5.

Shae
11/16/2014 c3 4fanficgirl5
Hahaha!
love it!
sooooooo great
10/31/2013 c3 5Rae Montgomery
HAhahahahahahahah! This needs to be written into the show. :)
10/19/2013 c3 12Pipergirl17
Thanks for the great laugh-loved this story :)
10/9/2013 c3 11i luv ewansmile
Hahah. This was great!
9/28/2013 c3 BanannaFlvdSnow
That was really cute..
I very much enjoyed reading it :D
8/15/2013 c3 15Girl-chama
I looooooove Carol. LOVE this.
8/15/2013 c2 Girl-chama
"Shit man, I ain't got no moves," and Herschel's, "Maybe if I still had a complete set I'd have a shot." had me in STITCHES. Thank you!
8/14/2013 c1 TheRealSonia
OMG! Drunk Daryl is hilarious! Thank you for writing that.
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »