for The Illusion of Permanence

6/30/2016 c1 gdyoung59
it was heart-breaking, to see carl hurting, and remorseful for killing that kid. need his mom,i like to think she sent him michonne. keep writing anythang richonne. love them togerther, the grimes family 2.0
5/8/2014 c1 26SewerSurfin
I just started watching this series myself (just started Season 4), and absolutely love it...and this is very well done. I enjoyed reading it.
1/22/2014 c1 Maya
This was amazing!
1/21/2014 c1 82SleepingSeeker
Oh very good! I am, actually, a RABID fan of the Walking Dead and here, you've captured Michonne very well and Carl is perfect. All the turmoil, the bittersweetness of his remembering, the brutal truth of reality mixed with the knowledge that it will NEVER get better - there is no recovery here, there is only moving forward. And surviving. Great job on this, Novus! I hope you write more.
12/24/2013 c1 4BBFree
That was beautiful, thank you.
4/28/2013 c1 6harmonyhadafallout
wow , that was wonderful. your imagery and how you were able to capture the depth of carl's emotions was amazing.
4/27/2013 c1 16elektralyte
I really enjoyed this. It's hard to get a read on Carl's personality but I think you did a good job.
4/25/2013 c1 GeminiCross
Beautiful! Carl and Michonne are in character, you have great grammar/punctuation/spelling, and it's so beautifully written! :D
4/25/2013 c1 Guest
Very introspective look a Carl. A nice read thanks for posting.