for Five Times Danny and Mindy Are Friends (and One Time They're Not)

2/26/2018 c1 rollerkates
You write for these characters so well! I could definitely hear Mindy and Danny saying all these things
12/17/2013 c1 LeChick
"Is she in the mafia?"
-xD That is sooo something Mindy would say
6/30/2013 c1 Sarah
This is perfect. Love reading the banter as much as I love seeing their relationship develop. Hope you write more for this couple!
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
So so so cute! I loved each of these little moments and could picture them all perfectly. Great progression of the relationship. Loved it.
5/7/2013 c1 7bantam-shine
This story is perfect & exactly how Mindy & Danny should happen. I'm swooning.
4/29/2013 c1 41quisinart4
I'm late commenting but I absolutely love this, as always. The elevator scene really worked for post-Pretty Man, I like how determined she is and how he mutters a heartfelt apology in private before they get back to work. And you wrote the handholding from Santa Fe so wonderfully too :)

The friends with benefits route was a great one to take and I like the little things like Danny not wanting to be compared to Jeremy, and then apple picking! The "lets be real" was the sweetest :)

The last one was hilarious! "Lovers in nighttime" had me cackling with laughter hehe, great job!
4/28/2013 c1 Guest
I love this so much!
4/28/2013 c1 66bsloths
Great fic! I love that their relationship begins with him just saying "Okay." So simple and perfect!
4/26/2013 c1 133charbrose
They're the bestest. The. Absolute. Bestest. Uggggh, I love them so much, and you write them in the most ah-maze way. Like, I can't even with you over how you write them.

Sooooo much perfect stuff to quote. Like, for real. I swear if I didn't know better, I'd swear these were your characters.

Keep writing them and forget about every other fandom, ever.
4/26/2013 c1 Guest
I really liked this!
4/26/2013 c1 1elaG eissaK
I love the stories you right so much. So true to character. Great job.
4/26/2013 c1 Joy booth
O my god, I live it, apple picking! Awesomeness. This is one of my favorite Mindy and Danny stories! Thanks for posting
4/25/2013 c1 20tvnut014
You are, by far, my go to person for Mindy Project fic. You've just captured Mindy's and Danny's interactions perfectly. The detail in their expressions are priceless.

"He narrows his eyes and just stares at her, as if he's looking for cracks in her veneer. " Perfection. Keep up the awesome work!
4/25/2013 c1 17Rawr Ashley Rae
Man I would have loved to hear her reaction!