for Gavroche's Puppy Love

10/3/2015 c16 Imogen
This fic got really depressing really fast
2/22/2015 c16 Little Gavroche
Way to end a chapter. I'm sitting in bed at 11 PM, reading this, and all is well in the world. The ending makes me choke on my gum, which I manage to get out after lots of hacking and coughing. YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!

ANYWAY, I think your fanfics are amazing, and I love how they focus on Gavroche. I'm trying to write a Gavroche story of my own, but I can't seem to get anything right. If you have any tips for me, I'd love for you to shoot me a message so we can talk!

LG
1/5/2015 c16 Guest
Finish it pleas. It's really good!
3/11/2014 c16 3hallucinor
GAVROUCHE My baby ;-; I felt close to tears when I read this. Poor Gavroche. Poor Camille. Poor Courfeyrac. Poor everybody! Well, except for Enjolras, and Grantaire. :l But, forgetting my feels, this is a illegally good story! I love how you word everything in here. Please update soon, because I need to know what happens. Meyyu
1/19/2014 c16 jthefallenwing
update pleas I need to know what happens !
12/2/2013 c16 Mackenzie
Omg is that the end? I need to know!
11/16/2013 c16 Enuke 28
I read your story in one night. It is really good. Please update soon! I want to find out what happens to Gavroche! :)
11/11/2013 c16 304monkeygirl77
No this can't be over! Please update soon!
9/20/2013 c16 Teehee
Really good! Add another chapter soon!
9/21/2013 c16 Account Fail
oh my dear
1) your update was AMAZING
2) poor, poor, poor Gavroche! He just needed someone who would tell him that everything is gonna be alright, but no one was able to. Hopefully Enjolras and Gavroche will have an explaining talk.
3) pleaseeeeeee update soon!
9/20/2013 c16 5hoogan
Ohh nooo, Gavroche, don't run!
9/20/2013 c16 6DarkSecretWaterbender
Oh nooooooooo! I reiterate: Poor Gavroche! I hope he tells the students what's going on soon. :(

Great chapter, very emotional.
9/20/2013 c16 talk-ape
Oh no!
Courf is always the best :)
Aw one them is going to have to build bridges again
8/11/2013 c15 Sarah
Please update!
8/10/2013 c15 Guest
OMG PLEASE UPDATE. I'm in LOVE with your story! It's so cute how courfeyrac and the rest of the les Amis care for him! But this attitude :O what will they do about it?
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »