for Gavroche's Puppy Love

5/18/2013 c5 6DarkSecretWaterbender
Aww, this chapter was so sweet and fluffy.
5/18/2013 c5 10thephantomofthetardis
awwww its so cute my heart hurts! when Enjolras knelt down to talk to him i wanted to cry! :')
5/18/2013 c5 5hoogan
Yaaaaay!
5/14/2013 c4 hoogan
LMAO at Grantaire's remarks! Poor Gavroche.
5/14/2013 c4 talk-ape
Marius was always a bit of an idiot in the brick.
Aw at Courfeyrac averting disaster but ohno Gavroche ran off anyway. Well ran off to Cosette. Maybe Cosette and Valjean will have more luck
5/14/2013 c4 Account Fail
Ohhh my heart is bleeding now!
5/14/2013 c4 10thephantomofthetardis
Aww poor Gavroche :( can't wait to read more!
5/9/2013 c3 5hoogan
Awww, Gavroche...stay young...Cosette is just a dishrag anyway LOL
5/9/2013 c3 5LoveLyss
I need to know what happens next! Okay, I could wait a few days, but stillllllllll. I'm whining, I'll stop. I just love this! I can't help but cheer Gavroche on, even if Marius really hasn't done anything wrong. (Plus there is still hope for him challenging Marius to a duel! Which in my mind is hilarious)

Keep up the good work!
5/9/2013 c3 10thephantomofthetardis
awww little Gavroche fighting for Cosette how sweet haha. loved this chapter cant wait for a new chapter for this and your other stories :)
5/9/2013 c3 preciousat
Poor Gavy
5/9/2013 c3 talk-ape
Hmmm how to discipline Gavroche without him running off?
5/1/2013 c2 Shewolfette
Aww! Poor Gav!
4/29/2013 c2 5LoveLyss
Awwh this is so cute! Gavroche is such a little gentleman :) I can totally see him demanding Marius to duel him for Cosette's love. (Also I would love for Grantaire and Courfeyrac to meet Cosette, they would flirt so much!)
4/29/2013 c2 preciousat
Aww poor Gavy Marius stole his puppy love... Eponine and him should work together to not bring them togetha. get it?
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »