for The Peridan Chronicles

9/3 c21 milesk
I read the beginning of this years ago, and have just found it again. Thanks for continuing it. I love the characterisation of the characters and the realism of the setting (because I love stories that don't handwave "and then they were Kings and Queens for years"). I look forward to rereading the whole thing any time there's more added!
5/19 c21 5quoththeraven5
So glad you updated! It was fun to see Tol and Methos interacting without Edmund playing interference (Tol’s POV was interesting and I wouldn’t mind seeing more of it)
5/1 c21 1Beloved Daughter
Loved this!
1/9 c1 Miconis
This should be very interesting. I loved Narnia as a kid and loved Highlander later in life. I also love Firefly and suspect I see another Browncoat with "gorram".
10/4/2019 c20 CrestOfLeon
Love this! I'm on my, what, 4th re-read now? Keep up the good work!
8/1/2019 c20 James Birdsong
Nice. Good.
5/28/2019 c20 5quoththeraven5
This was great! I'm really excited to see Methos/Peridan showcase his competence in warfare (I know Peridan does not wish to do so - seeing that it will most definitely terrify the Narnians - but it will be awesome!). Thanks for the shout out, I'm glad I could help.
5/28/2019 c20 82mangacrack
AH, I am happy to see the fic revived and waiting for such a high quality chapter is definitely worth it. I will reread the story though. Better to remind myself of the details if you intend to continue the story now.

Thank you for returning to fic, I was sad that I never saw it written further. There is still much potential, like Methos' experience with for in this case for example.
5/26/2019 c20 42Blue Teller
Wonderful, as always :) I love this story.
5/26/2019 c20 Rythulian124
Thanks for the new chapter! It's nice to see a bit more of Methos personality come through here!
4/3/2019 c19 38Oxnate
Thank you for this.
1/4/2019 c19 5quoththeraven5
I am so glad you updated! I am a huge fan of your story and have reread it multiple times. Even though this was “filler” I really enjoyed the insights given by the different characters (and the fact the the children of Cair Paraval think Methos/Peridan is the best, makes me smile). I really can’t wait to see what messed up Edmund’s birthday this time. On different note - i really do feel bad for Methos, being so used to casual language and friendships that make it possible to bitch about someone without reprimand - Narnia can truly be deceptively casual (especial for someone from the modern era -ie Methos -) place. Method really needs Joe like person to stitch-and-bitch with; being a sarcastic ass is such a core part of his personality - i miss it.
Thanks again for updating! I cannot wait to read more! :)
12/29/2018 c19 1Beloved Daughter
Merry belated Christmas to you too! Thanks for the awesome chapter update! It was quite the delightful surprise to see that you updated!
12/26/2018 c19 CalliM
I am so happy to have received such a wonderful Christmas present with an update to this very intriguing story. I am glad you were able to get past the writers block and get the creative juices flowing again. Tie down those muses and don't let them escape again!

Lovely and thank you for sharing this with us.
12/25/2018 c19 3Cindar
Thank you for the update, I was overjoyed to see this updating! Merry Christmas!
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »