for Apopo

6/8/2013 c1 21Katya Jade
Lovely.
4/29/2013 c1 Kaitokid
Great story i love it so beautiful and sad together
5/1/2013 c1 sherry57
Loved this to bits Cokie. You really show the love between Steve and Cath...great tag hon. Thanks!
4/30/2013 c1 2Lachlan512
Sweet story showing us that McRoll is one united beast. United to each other, to the US, to the enemy, to being the loves of their lives.
4/27/2013 c1 Guest
You captured it perfectly. Nicely done.
4/27/2013 c1 Mayet
Popo is a colloquial word for butt, but there's no A in front of it. Still, I can see the resemblance.

This was great. Very insightful. I would've wished for a more detailed description from Catherine's
side, too, seeing as you started writing her, but it was pretty sweet the way it is.
4/29/2013 c1 3FlamMabel
I liked this. Nice touches to the episode.
4/27/2013 c1 Guest
I liked the back-and-forth POVs you did. Your story is very aptly titled.
4/29/2013 c1 wotumba1
guess i'll go with the german translation ;-)

good story
4/27/2013 c1 suninthenightsky
Well done- I love it! Just..wow.. i don't know what to type! (All your stories are amazing!)
4/27/2013 c1 34sockie1000
Sorry I am so late on reviewing. Great idea for a story! I really love Steve and Cath as a couple. They know each other so well and you do a great job capturing their relationship. And I love how they both end, thinking about the future with each other. If only they would give us that on the show...
4/27/2013 c1 36francis2
Awwwww, this is great.
4/27/2013 c1 27Leni-H50
Loved both points of view.
4/26/2013 c1 18Fifilla
Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing!
I love Steve and Cath together and I hope we will see much more of them in the future.
4/26/2013 c1 19Gone2Far
Thank you for writing this. I guess there's only so much one can do in an hour, (less commecials). It helps to fill in the blanks. Excellent.
25 Page 1 2 Next »