for Applied Cultural Anthropology, or

1/18 c19 109Hiya
Next chapter shouldn't take as long, they say THREE YEARS AGO! WTF IS THIS CLIFFHANGAR!
1/17 c3 09Hiya
Most Harry Potter I've read fanfics have the protagonist, often Harry or Hermoine, exceling at magic, with a few flaws picked so they aren't a perfect character, fixing things until they become right, by either dragging the ENTIRE Wizarding World to the 21st century, or removing almost all flaws in the system.

This fic is not like that.

The story revolves less around all of the flaws of the Wizarding World, but the world of the Wizarding World. What it takes to be a witch/wizard, what being a muggleborn really means. This is an exemplary example of good world building, with magic well thought through, and how people treat magic. If you continue like this, this will be my second favorite fic as of today (only behind Harry is a Dragon, But That's Okay.).

However, I dislike how there is no spacing when using a dash. It should be done like this - not this-and besides, you're not supposed to really use that, you're supposed to use commas instead.
1/16 c19 9midnightquaffles
I love this story. It's so original and refreshing to see this side of Hermione and another motivation behind Tom Riddle's reign of terror. I really hope you come back to finish this one day.
1/16 c1 Othello John
thanks
1/12 c19 6Mystickenji
Well, what we have so far is great. Hope you come back to it eventually.
1/11 c19 Regres
Noooooo! ;( It can’t be over!

It’s a shame you stopped writing this it’s a fantastic story and I love this Hermione so much always striving to be the best and I love the implications on where it might go in the future. It’s just great much like you mr story of the saga of Tanya the evil which is also fantastic and I need to review later.

It feels realistic and you gave Voldemort some interesting motivational changes without changing too much and digging into side characters and fleshing them out. As well as world building making the story far more interesting than so many canon rehash with slight changes stories. The diary was very interesting to read about and I just love it all so much I hope one day you might write more although I know you are more doing OC stuff now and that’s great but I love fan fiction so much.

I’m going to go through the rest of your stuff and see if I like more but your style is great don’t ever stop writing!
12/30/2020 c19 Jasmett
This series is still as good as I remember it being the first time I read through it.

This might be a long shot but do you plan on continuing it?
12/26/2020 c19 1some.chick.who.reads
Next chapter? Has this work been abandoned?
12/21/2020 c19 Navydingo22
oh man, that last sentence is incredibly ironic
12/10/2020 c19 Daniela
Hello author, I am a fool for reading a story that I knew beforehand was on hiatus. Honestly, I always reminded myself, 10 chapters and it's over... 3 chapters and it's over... last chapter.
However, you are an incredibly talented writer, and I just hoped that you know how great your story is.
11/27/2020 c1 1Atrumnex
I don't k ow how I 3ndedbup reading this without noticing the date. Now I'm annoyed. Good fic... So far
11/22/2020 c19 sesshyluhvr
Is she still going to be semi-friendly after this? Even though they're not as friendly as canon! I still believe she wouldn't risk her life, now... That blackmail is a no, please.
Why can't he just involve Ron & Neville? I can't see a Slytherin!Hermione keeping contact after this
11/15/2020 c19 Elayda
I’ve loved the story so far, but it stings to see that the author’s note says the next update will be soon.
11/14/2020 c19 13Ridea
I'm really enjoying where you're going with this and the differences you've portrayed. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!
11/13/2020 c19 AndreiSRL
Whyis it that almost everytime a story is abandoned here in FF but the author is still active is because he/she chose to concentrate instead on the most childish, hikikomori fandom possible?
Every single time the same shyte...
Oh well, up to the next story in the queue.
3,548 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »