for Infectuous

9/25/2013 c5 MJStevie
Pleaaassseee update soon?
5/5/2013 c5 35ZoologyKaM
caught off guard by the length change in the chapters. Anyway it's interesting. Keep up the good work.
5/5/2013 c4 ZoologyKaM
The story is moving really fast. Maybe if Danny had shown some sort of pain or reaction before his actual appearance had changed, it might be better. It just seems like it happened too quickly considering it took Sam's mom awhile to change and Valerie has only just been willing to trust him.
5/5/2013 c3 ZoologyKaM
I like this. The chapters are short but with my short attention span I am perfectly okay with that.
Interesting how Danny phrased the one scar as from 'when he died' considering he's only half dead. Though I guess it makes sense.
5/5/2013 c1 ZoologyKaM
Oh man... This sounds like one intense story. Poor Danny... having to actually kill monsters that were once humans...
5/1/2013 c3 itsbeenasecret
This story is amazing! Keep writing.
4/30/2013 c3 15Zinnia99
That's very good. I love this.
4/27/2013 c1 Kiomori
That was intense. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! Hopefully his friends and family made it out alright, and hopefully Danny is alright too!
4/27/2013 c1 TheMuffinMan123
Ok, I've been sitting here for like five minutes trying to tell you how awesome I thought that was. I feel really bad for Danny because he's all alone, you did a really good job!