for The Popular Girl's Bodyguard(s)

7/11/2017 c1 Yay Yay
I really really love this story especially Taiyou and Midori about eating contest you make me want to ship this two as a couple and poor my hero Tenma and Shinsuke who not finished eating is they are full I wish both having a good lunch * smile *
4/12/2017 c1 Hay hay
I really like this story oh and I like Taiyou and Midori that Midori ask for battle but the boy said boys not fight girls and then they have a battle of eating they are cute I love this two.
4/5/2017 c1 yaya
Wow I really love it
12/18/2015 c1 YANonymous
Awesome story! I'll be waiting for the updates:)
8/7/2015 c1 MiyukiYuki-chan
If I could,I will STAB U ALIIIIIFFFFFFEEEEEE! Because of Tsurugi was BLUSHING?! THE HELL,MAAAANNNN! Although it was cute._ But,nice story u made. Good job. But I was quite worry if Tsurugi was OOC. U know, he's not someone who'll show his emotion completely. I know u want to make sweety-sweety part here,but seriously, make it his own way.
7/31/2015 c1 anne03
it's soooooooooooo cute! please make more!
3/6/2015 c1 bamboo sword
please update soon.
1/10/2014 c1 1Starlight Mura
Eh? This is not a one-shot? -3- it was so cute and... oh, this is just marvellous. You made me want to ship Midori and Taiyou xDD

I totally enjoyed this chappie..!
I'm not really fond of KyouAoi but this fic ic just so maji "aww"-ing x33
I could feel the KyouAoi, and you blended it perfectly with the plot! Gosh, you must be an angel to be able to made something as amazing as this!

Me wanna say somethin; TSUBAKI-SENPAI! I'M YOUR BIGGEST
FAN...! QvQ

HakuKina! I used to ship Tsurugi with Kinako, but this fic just made me like HakuKina to the extend where it could be part of my OTP X))

Ohohoh.. Midori, you're awesome! GO! MIDORI! GOO! BEAT UP THOSE BOYS AND BE THE NUMBER ONE DELINQUENT IN JAPAN! /shot. XD

((Yukie-chan! You appeared here! CX Am so happy!))

Ahh... I don't know what else to say. Its 11:10pm already here.. I need to sleep. I'll review the rest of your fics tomorrow. For now, all I can say is that this fic is SUPERB! *v*

Sincerely,
Lost Cat
4/28/2013 c1 12Puchii
Me : Ah! What a fic! Aoi? As a popular girl in school? OMG! I love you so much Tsubaki-san! *jumps around* I loved it so much Tsubaki-san! Taiyou? As a delinquent? Omg! Tsubaki-san! He's too nice to be a delinquent! XD

KUGE : And I can't believe that you added Yukie-chan in the fic! I mean, she's not that popular or have that much screen time in the anime! Your so nice Tsubaki-san!

Hide : Even so, I spotted a few grammar, present tense and future tense... But nothing to worry about *smiles* it really was a nice fic, please do continue!

Me : *faces a flag with your face on it* GO! GO! TSUBAKI-SAN! ME WANT NEXT CHAPPIE!
4/27/2013 c1 9Domikaa
Loved itt! Hope yuu upload one soon(: keep up the goood work... Cant wait until next chapter, biii!
4/27/2013 c1 49Shiranai Atsune