for Fusionfall: Mistaken Identity

1/2/2016 c4 6Seth Metagari
I'm interested in seeing what happens next, though to be honest this is giving me a few .hack vibes. It's not bad, though.
1/10/2014 c1 Mick
I meant power of prophecy but I still think it is a power a few have and gives them great magic power more the Gwen and Johnny in Romance with Bubble's.
1/10/2014 c4 Mick
I think you should give him magic powers like make the Power of Destiney a power only a few have and gives them great magic power it will make him stand out more and how about a Bubble's romance
1/4/2014 c1 106AnimeGirl 144
The chapter looks good, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a KND fan stickler and change Number two, four and five to Numbuh Two, Four and Five (since the numbers are codenames, they get capitalized). You also need to touch up on the grammar a bit, as well as stick to either past or present tense (specifically in your ending). I'd suggest running it through Word or getting a beta (or second pair of eyes) to look it over. Overall, the story content looks interesting.
12/29/2013 c3 Mick
I think Bubbles and Johnny could have magic powers
5/18/2013 c3 Flylo-13
Oohhh! Interesting story line is going on here! Luv the chap MC! Hope you update soon! Dont worry i read your note at the end and know your not going to update soon but i still wanted to say it!
5/11/2013 c2 Flylo-13
Great chap! I thought it was awesome! But i feel sad for zak but in other words the story is coming along petfectly!
4/28/2013 c1 Flylo-13
Great chapter but i didnt understand the backpack on his face at the start and also you forgot yo put dad n the explanation at the start but other then that you have a perfect story coming along!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service