FanFiction.Net
for The NCIS Twitter Story

11/19/2017 c1 amaia
WOW ! This was incredible... just wish you had written the last few years, up to when MW left. Thanks for 10 yrs of memories.
3/20/2017 c1 Guest
I don't think I breathed while reading this...f'kg fantastic ! Thx.
9/14/2016 c1 Guest
This was phenomenal. I feel like I've watched years of ncis in under an hour. Absolutely incredible. Hope you've written other stories for me to find.
2/20/2016 c1 Guest
Incredible !
6/1/2015 c1 NCIS fan
I went back and reread this wonderful story today. It would be cool if you were to continue it with new tweets covering the last 2 years!
5/17/2015 c1 lmill123
This short piece really summoned up the last few years of the show. The friendship between Tony and Tim gone then repaired and gone once again with the return of Ziva. No longer close with Abby, easy to see. I loved the very ending and it's so very true on many fronts where there can be on love where there isn't trust, respect , honor. Tim has always been a follower. This speaks very true when it comes to Ziva and Abby. And Gibbs has been very blind not to have see this all these years. When he first learned of Ziva killing her brother on orders, when he first learned of her many lies and betrayals, she should have kicked her to curb to the betterment of not just the team but also the agency. Because she betrayed both too many times to count.
5/2/2015 c1 Guest
Loved this, so right on so many levels. The fact that there are so many fans out there that can see how conniving and scheming Ziva was is telling. She never loved Tony, despite what the squealing little Tiva fangirls believe.
4/25/2015 c1 NCIS fan
Wow. So strong a summary in so few characters. Well done!
3/24/2015 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
9/9/2014 c1 redstickbonbon
Genius, simply genius! Any care or concern I had for Ziva's character died early on when she assaulted Tony and held him at gunpoint.
8/23/2014 c1 Guest
Wonderful story!
1/2/2014 c1 3notquitearockgod
Brilliant,for eight seasons Ziva blamed the world for her lies and the show can be called NCIS again instead of the Ziva David
11/29/2013 c1 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Wow very good and ten years summarized so well . Nice.
10/25/2013 c1 4lindycat
"Love is seen where there is none. There can be no love where there isn't trust, respect, honor".

No kidding. That pretty much sums up everything that makes me cringe at even a potential Tony/Ziva pairing. So many different occasions of abuse over the past 7 years, I couldn't be happier that she's gone.
9/19/2013 c1 NCIS fan
Wow. Ten years in DiNozzo-centered snapshots, in under 2800 words. What a wonderful story!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »