for Buried Feelings of Fire and Snow

12/3/2017 c1 Pop Pop balloon
So Fuyuka have a crush on Gouenji since they were raimon Junior High but then didn't see him so long because they go to different high school but I wonder if somehow Fuyuka find out that Gouenji is Ishido Shuuji will she still crush on him will I think maybe yes because she's perfect with him somehow.
3/14/2017 c1 Monada
Awwwww I really love it I want to know when fuyuka will tell Taiyou about her love and I really like that Taiyou is guessing things it funny I wish you make more and I want to know where fuyuka and her lover meet and what she will act if she saw him can't wait to find out.
7/4/2016 c1 Guest
where can i read the next chapter...damn i love gouenji and fuyuka seems perfect for him
1/12/2014 c1 1Starlight Mura
OMG! This is so awesomeeeee! GouFuyu! You made me love this pairing - even without many GouFuyu scenes here, I already fall cintrong (?) with this pairing QvQ

Hiroto? Don't! Fu-chan, HIROTO IS TOO ALAY! YOU'LL GET HIS ALAY SYNDROME IF YOU DATE HIM! /shot with Ryuusei Blade/ QAQ

Aww... Ame-chan, you're cute! I SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL MY MIGHT TO SHIP YOUR SENPAI WITH YOUR OTHER SENPAI, AME-CHAN! GO! GO! GOUFUYU! AME-CHAN GANMBAREEEEE!

Kyaaa! Yuki-chan also appear here! Although he's only mentioned once I got so hypered up! X3 ImalsohappywhenyoumentionedKazemaru'snamehesjustsofreakingcutethaticantresistnottofangirlatthatmoment.

Ah, the grammars are as perfect as always, you're just so awesome, Senpai! :3 The next chapter must be a lot of fun. I can't wait to read it! X3
Love this fic a lot! ;3

Sincerely,
Lost Cat
10/29/2013 c1 ivi
Ahw. This is so good. Continue please :3
8/30/2013 c1 8D.N.S Akina
When chapter 2
7/14/2013 c1 23The one who rests in peace
Uwawuooo, I'm reading this genre only because I'm bored and IE kinda lacks stories which are not romance, anyways, nice story like always, keep it up, anyways, time to do my job so here I go:
'When he asked who was the phone from,' it should be- 'who the phone was from'
other than that, everything is very strangely... perfect?
Uwauooo, keep it up, update fast.
Have a good day.
Lots of love,
-Reaper Is One-
I'm useless, i failed to do anything for her on her birthday...
4/30/2013 c1 40sukkichan143
Oh my. You almost called me 'chan' there. *glares at you*
Anyway, this is so kawaii! *w* Thank you! :D This is really great! I can't wait for the GouFuyu moments. *screams* GOUFUYU! *w*
Update soon! :D
4/29/2013 c1 19hakushinigami
I. LOVE. IT!
Update soon!
4/29/2013 c1 HIATUS-ING
Yay! Multi chapter GouFuyu :3 I think I will like this story a lot/SCREAMS FUBUHARU/
Great work, Great work! Keep doing your best! xD

Also... ""Okay! Then Tsurugi said that, Yukimura told him that he had-" Very minor part, but IT MADE ME FLUTTER IN HAPPINESS.(Yes, no, ahh, well...Yeah!) Very little things that makes me happy.../sighs contentedly/

Wee! GReat work again! I await updates!
4/28/2013 c1 ShadowCyclone
*rolls around* Omg I'm really really really excited. Even tho I'm not a fan of GouFuyu, I like IchiAki! So I'll read this til the end! Update soon!
4/28/2013 c1 12Puchii
It was a nice fic Tsubaki-san! Aw man, I wish I can make a birthday fic for Sarah-kun too... Everyone is making one for her since today is her birthday... Ugh! Stupid internet loss connection! *flips table* I feel so bad that I didn't do anything nice for her-I mean, HIM! *glooms* oh, and nice prologue Tsubaki-san! I really liked it! :3