FanFiction.Net
for Never forget who you are, or the medallion

1/29/2014 c1 daemia
Such a nice ficcie! What a great husband Tyrion is. And about Sansa, it's obvious she has suffered long and great so she's not in the mood to believe her Lord. Nicely done:-)
7/4/2013 c1 4Audrey333
Beautifully done, I rather liked this Thanks for sharing!
4/28/2013 c1 Guest
Good story. I can really imagine something like this happening between them. Hopefully you'll post the next one soon :)
4/28/2013 c1 7The Mad Writer of Brooklyn
Hey! Another Great story, pity it's not longer though. Thanks for the shout out but I should tell you that I am a girl. Anyways, great job again. I am trying to work on a Sansa/ Tyrion fic but I'm not sure as to how exactly to got about it. AU or post A Dream of Spring, It's a real conundrum, but, I figure I could tell you so you could look out for one by me and tell me what you think. Also, is the next story about the vase chronologically after or before this one. I can't wait!
4/28/2013 c1 Andrich
All I could think was "haha, Dontos! I don't like you, so you dying pleases me." Still, very sweet. And you're correct, there isn't enough Tyrion/Sansa. Hell, there just isn't enough Tyrion in general.
4/28/2013 c1 Maggiemagnificat
Well done - well written and captures the characters very well. I agree more Tyrion and Sansa please!