for As if Fell From the Sky

7/16 c16 chickenwang
This was one of the greatest fanfiction stories I have ever read. Thank you for this wonderful journey I was able to embark on, the love the laughter and pure joy from this story was truly something.
7/8 c16 Nadylyn Lilac
Abjsnsjsjjs this fic is great! I enjoyed reading it (especially that steamy scene with Pirate King!Luffy and Young!Nami) HSJAHAJAHA thank jou for sharing!
4/2 c16 JaKuZi
It was a sweet story. I would have wished for a few more romantic hints of younger Nami and Luffy when coming back, but this is just a little critcism. Nice work!
11/27/2020 c16 5kawaiitohruchan
omg this was such a good fic! everyone was in character and it has the same feel of One Piece! i really liked it!
11/27/2020 c14 kawaiitohruchan
This was a fun chapter!
11/27/2020 c11 kawaiitohruchan
Loving this! Ed is absolutely adorable! He's just so innocent and expects Robin to know everything
11/25/2020 c8 kawaiitohruchan
I'm so happy that Nami's alive! Ed is such an evil child!
11/25/2020 c6 kawaiitohruchan
This is so sad :((
11/25/2020 c5 kawaiitohruchan
"Marimo language" made me laugh haha!
9/30/2020 c16 13creativesm75
cool
8/26/2020 c16 Guest
Loved the story. Only one thing that i think could have made it better. It was kind of glossed over that the young nami basically fell for the older luffy. As in, glossed over from the luffy point of view. It's kind of like, you see that she loves someone you could be, and not you. As in, she loves a possibility instead of just you, which could cause major insecurities and im just sad that it wasnt touched on. Also, past nami kissed future luffy twice so they weren't even. End of review
7/8/2020 c8 weiszmura28
I was sure she was alive . Through i don't know if i fell happy that future Luffy stole Nami's first kiss...I know it's still Luffy but wanted the Luffy of her time to give her her first kiss x')
7/8/2020 c7 weiszmura28
Yeah a fight coming ! Wonder how nami will do or will she be protected by luffy or hidden by him
7/8/2020 c6 weiszmura28
I'm sure future Nami is alright . I keep the faith .
7/8/2020 c5 weiszmura28
The moment she said luffy kinda handsome , thinking it was robin , and that luffy answered to her made me laugh so hard .
302 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »