for Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

7/26 c5 TankerMDK
I like it. Narratively speaking I think its best show show one failing to then be able to show how they adapt and grow from it. The heroes journey if you will. fun.
12/14/2020 c5 RDLV
I hope you pick this up again someday, it's good!
12/2/2020 c4 ScarletRainbow1
I just finished Chapter 5 and I love this story, but your last update was April 2014. Please, if you haven't written "Act 2", please do so. Otherwise, come back to this story and help Harry find himself.
11/16/2020 c5 Natsukashi
Ok.. now im sad and upset that this seems to be the Last chapter... i liked it very, would have loved more. So if anyone knows someone who has picked this up, please pm :)
10/17/2020 c5 FreshMojito
cool story, very well written.

are you going to continue it? i'm hoping you do, because so far it is a very high quality one )
6/7/2020 c5 4kaycross1184
Omg you are such a good writer. I love this story and the other HP/Stargate crossover. I hope you start updating them soon.
5/16/2020 c1 FLABBERGASTEDBANANA
This whole thing is very well written, and I commend you for that, but it seems that I do not have the brains to understand what you wrote in the first chapter, because it all just went over my head.
4/8/2020 c5 3Zanteth
This is a really great story so far! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
2/18/2020 c5 kogentasprimo
is this story still active or did another author pick it up? if active i would personally like to read more chapters lol
12/1/2019 c5 Metal book of the Scotsbear
I really do like this story; I just found it but it seems to be inactive for years now, which is a shame. I really hope the author comes back to continue it, but... Anyway, thanks and good luck
9/17/2019 c5 Tony McNucklz
i didnt expect harry to be perfect, but instead this came off as harry being completely helpless in the face of magic. one spell. one. single. spell. that's all it takes. he never in all the time observing thought he should prepare himself for potential spells being tossed at him by... maybe picking up a wand to accelerate his learning curve? he did all that prep for combat with multiple galactic dominating races of ultra tech overlords with armies in the millions, but is apparently such an inept bungler that magic wasnt worth any effort whatsoever for preparation in case someone threw a spell at him. it was cringey. how can someone that is such a clearly poor planner be capable of setting up his spy network without getting caught? he almost blew his cover over one brat getting a few harsh words tossed her way? when he knew law Enforcement was nearby if any violence happened? and knew vigilantes were observing the crowds? he has to have seen murder and torture and mass graves and every terrible act wreaked by the goa'uld, both on scrrens and in person when infiltrating their worlds and doesn't step in, but a random little girl might cry makes him break like an inexperienced rookie? yuck. I'm not trying to flame here, it's just that you either have harry be competant and professional (exibited by his one man one AI infiltration of multiple hostile militarized worlds where if caught behaving in any way noticeable means torture and death), or you can have be an inept awkward bungling bumbling teenager like you had in this chapter. he cant be the second and succeed in his goals and have the story make any sense. it feels like you put for effort into forcing the hermione backstory into a contrived inauthentic conversation then you did progressing Harry's story. why would moody object to her being essentially a lab tech? a noncombatant position? again, blatantly contrived to insert her story in a bulk data dowload in an unnecessary format and situation.
with the clear effort you put into everything up to this chapter, this just felt lime a major dip in the story quality. hoping you fix the holes and continue from there.
6/12/2019 c5 cellester
love the story! hope you pick it up again:]
4/6/2019 c5 1miichal.kucharic
It's a very good story. will you continue in it?
3/24/2019 c5 6TakemyKryptonite
Spoiler alert!

All the elements in this story are perfect, but I think you spent too much time setting everything up. And making Harry too ineffective. He was recognized by the black hair and green eyes once before, so why wouldn't he get a disguise at the very least? I understand having to make him inept so he doesn't appear omniscient, but it doesn't make sense to make him super competent in some areas and super poor in others.

But with all that said, I did love the story! Very entertaining and really well written.
1/10/2019 c5 Eros1369
This is seriously good. Love it and hope you continue when you have a chance.
643 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »