for Les Petit Amis

11/6/2014 c27 RMSullivan
I'm crying. I have no words for what you've done with the Amis...Every single bit was beautiful. Merci 3
7/22/2013 c27 6HermsP
Omg I cannot even begin to tell you how many tears I've shed with your story! It was so wonderful you are an amazing writer and it was a privilege reading this marvelous tale
7/3/2013 c27 16HeartOfParadise
Thank you for this, it has been a great and heartwarming read. I love this story so very much, with all the children who grew up to be so beautiful and of course les Amis. I'm rather shattered now that there will no longer be update emails telling me there's another chapter, but I guess I can always reread and fall in love with the children all over again :) Thank you, once more, and I can't wait to hear more from you.
6/10/2013 c17 23Sophie Capulet
So so so cute!
6/9/2013 c16 5hoogan
Did I scare you though before you saw Gavroche?
6/7/2013 c16 23Sophie Capulet
So sweet :)
6/7/2013 c15 Sophie Capulet
Soo cute!

I look forward to reading about Courfeyrac seeing Roche again, and Grantiare seeing peep
6/6/2013 c14 16HeartOfParadise
Did I ever tell you how much I love this story? Because I do, and every time there's an email in my inbox notifying me of a new update I get so excited. You made me love Grantaire alongside all the other barricade boys (I've always had a soft spot for Courfeyrac though), and weirdly enough I enjoy the fact that Marius plays pretty much no role in this xD Oh, Jehan, rest in peace. And you have no idea how glad I am that most of them survived. The children will need them. Ah, I've learnt to love these children like they're my own, despite them being fictional. And that's as true a sign as any that you're an extremely talented writer.
6/5/2013 c14 23Sophie Capulet
So so cute

Will you write about Courfeyrac being reunited with Gavroche and Grantaire with peep?
6/4/2013 c13 Sophie Capulet
I'm excited to se what happens next
5/25/2013 c10 Sophie Capulet
This is so cute!
5/18/2013 c7 Sophie Capulet
Aww this was cute!
5/8/2013 c5 16HeartOfParadise
Oh Grantaire. I really like the way your portrayed him, and the backstory you gave our favourite drunkard. Peep is adorable, as are the rest of the kiddos, and she just fits with Grantaire so well. So much love for this, please keep writing :)
5/6/2013 c4 23Sophie Capulet