for Harry Potter: Double Rider and the Goblet of Fire By Potterformers

11/11/2017 c11 Alicia Janae Alexander
What the name of the sequel
9/17/2014 c11 7Time Locked Maniac
Nice story so far, but this chapter's title has a mistake in it, it's 'through', not 'threw'.
9/16/2014 c11 49Kamen Rider Yokai
I will take it up but expect me to do it correctly and a lot longer than you did.
9/16/2014 c11 StrongGuy159
Amazing story continue the sequel please.
7/15/2014 c10 anthony.pengelly.10
good hope for more
6/29/2014 c10 StrongGuy159
Awesome story continue please.
5/24/2014 c9 StrongGuy159
Awesome story continue please.
11/22/2013 c7 Lilykees
I am looking forward to what happens next.
11/15/2013 c7 mattcun
plz write more
11/14/2013 c7 29Sakura Lisel
Okay, how can Ron STILL think Harry WILLINGLY put his name in the cup? Especially when Ron and everybody in school all WITNESSED Harry publically REMOVE himself using his MAGIC from the tournament, and magic ACCEPTED his removal. Seeing how he made a magical oath where he phrased phrased his speech with the whole 'my name has been entered WITHOUT his consent or authority' showed that he didn't enter himself since nothing bad happened to him from the way he worded the oath he made in public, yet Ron is being a git like last time and still asking how Harry entered his name despite the fact what Harry did in front of everyone to get himself OUT of the tournament? *lol* The fact that he did a public magical oath denouncing his entrance into the tournament should have been a clue to the ginger that Harry's not a willing participant in the tournament even if Dumbledore managed to get him back In despite the oath Harry made. *lol*

Plus what are these 'blocks' Dumbledore keeps mentioning, and what were they supposed to be DOING exactly if they HAD been working the way they should have been?
4/30/2013 c4 6ShotaroxPhillip
ok I really want to know when the next chapter is coming out?

the second is this story:

Harry Potter: the O's inheritance

In the summer before Harry 3rd year, Harry discovers his inheritance and finds he descends from a long line of Kamen Riders designated O's, so now equipped with the O's driver, new medal and a new freedom, he begins to see the light of the holidays and along that road a certain Red Head catches his eye. Harry Potter/O's crossover, Harry/Ron NO just Kidding Harry/Ginny and independent Harry.

it seems like it would be a really good Idea can't wait

it seems since I started reading kamen rider stories I have a couple of those stories running around in my head they cross over with 4 kamen rider series with mentions and maybe very brief appearances with the other kamen riders and harry potter and sailor moon
4/29/2013 c4 Lilykees
I LOVE Harry and Ginny being brought together early. I hope they stay together znd kick butt together, thzt would be great.
4/29/2013 c4 1geetac