FanFiction.Net
for It's not what you are, or the flying vase

5/21/2022 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very interesting.
10/15/2020 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very good.
5/7/2017 c1 athreana
it was a kind of funny trilogy. It was strange but understandable how suspicious and distant Sansa was in her thoughts. The way she suspected Tyrion to act out of greed or ownership (of her as a pet or trophy.) I was glad that she realized that Tyrion is not her enemy, and had gotten to an agreement.
As for this chapter, I enjoyed her shouting, and was glad that Tyrion was ot hurt emotionally during it. Anywaxy, seeing Sansa's true feelings for once must have been a positive happening for him. I am curious to your other, longer story. Thank you for letting me read this trilogy.
5/27/2014 c1 4Damoniaca4ever
omg! i write you here but i've read two previous chapters before :) I LOVE THEM! tyrion is just incredible in everything he does awww i love him :3 i reaaly like the way that you write you are fantastic 3 and don't worry i'm going to read every sanrion fic that you have published here see you soon! kisses :*

PS:i'm sorry if i wrote something wrong but i'm spanish and well...you know is a bit difficult to me but i reaally want to read sanrion fics and in Spain is not very popular that couple so...here i am! :)
1/29/2014 c1 daemia
Smart Tyrion. Ah Sansa being JUSTherself is great
5/19/2013 c1 3DGfleetfox
Totally amusing... this was SO Tyrion, he's absolutely amusing, love his character to bits ;)
5/10/2013 c1 9Kit Thespian
This was just too good. I'd like to see something like this happen. LOL
5/6/2013 c1 5TheNerdGlaze
Aww that was cute! _
4/29/2013 c1 7The Mad Writer of Brooklyn
This was great, really fun to read. I can't wait for a longer story!
4/29/2013 c1 Andrich
I like it.
4/29/2013 c1 Guest
Poor Tyrion, being attacked in such a way by his own wife :) Also, I really like the ending, Tyrion is very much in character there.
4/29/2013 c1 wildhoneyfitri1
I like it a lot! Please write it more! We need more Tyrion and Sansa fic!