FanFiction.Net
for My Angel

7/5/2018 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
8/1/2016 c1 Guest
Yup, my heart broke during this.
7/9/2015 c1 28Alley McNally
It's sad and nice with a touch of creepy that I don't think you intended. Towards the end it seems like Naruto is a replacement husband without the sex thing. A little creepy but there it is. Beyond that, it is pretty good. I wish it was longer and included information like how did they end up in whirlpool - and how it still exists. But hey, did I call sequel? Good work!
3/21/2015 c1 38Pink ranger 13
It's great story
12/22/2014 c1 SPark681
Nice story glad Naruto was able to comfort his mother and her him when they needed each other the most anyways keep up the great work!
3/31/2014 c1 20redlox2
aw! Naruto prob would trade enough to be with his mom and dad... even live in a genjustu world if he hadn't meet them inside his seal:(
11/30/2013 c1 Ghost Angel14
WOW just WOW i mean... aww mann. That was was really heartfelt and passionate.I can tell this was written by a person who understands the true meaning of comfort and to have the rip of loss sewn together on this big tapistry we call yeah really good job on this write another while your at it.
7/12/2013 c1 SkyLeafClover
Good story
6/6/2013 c1 a certain reading fan
beautiful!
5/2/2013 c1 3ncpfan
Dude, this was fantastic! Very, very sweet, and you captured the essence of a mother's love for her son, as well as a son's unconditional and complete trust in his mother, very, very well. Great job with this.
4/30/2013 c1 RedMito