for Resilient

6/13/2013 c1 Ms.K216
I grew up in Boston... I love my town and you wrote this perfectly. Boston Strong, you said it without saying it. Thank you so much for writing this. It hits home. The way you added the characters in didn't take away from the event at all which was great. I'm glad I happened to find and read this story. Really great job... perfect.
5/7/2013 c1 37Simahoyo
Whew. Lucky you. I'm so glad people wrote nice things about this, since it was good.
4/30/2013 c1 8Abva
Great job, I really liked your story! I haven't lived all of this, I live too far away, so I don't know how it feels like but it's how I imagine Bostonians would feel after all of this. This is how I imagine the characters would feel. Thank you for sharing.
4/29/2013 c1 1mrj726
Great job! Solid effort!
4/29/2013 c1 ABVR
Welcome back! And . . . wow, what story to come back with. Having watched the bombing and its aftermath from Massachusetts (though not Boston), all I can say is: "Yeah - that's how it felt."

The way you draw Maura in this is especially affecting: She seems so emotionally drained . . . so terribly, deeply sad . . . all the way through, that you just want to lean over and give her a hug. And that makes "She'll be okay" all the more powerful . . . because I got the feeling that Maura, knowing that Boston will be okay, knows (in that moment) that *she'll* be okay, too.

Thanks for writing this . . . and thanks for posting it . . . awesome job.