for Capsized

2/6/2017 c9 Inactive Account On AO3
I love how you did a crossover with Hey Arnold and Ed Edd N Eddy and put KevEdd in it! This is amazing please continue it.
1/13/2017 c9 YamiAngelLover
I love your story and hope you update soon! Ate arnold and her friends going to surprise visit her? Oh and will helga find out what eddy did? The suspens kills me! (; good luck
3/20/2016 c9 4FenyxEmber
What?! You're ending it here without so much as an attempt to ease my sudden craving for this crossover?! I can tell you haven't updated in a while (my fault for reading an 'in progress' story) and I don't want to be pushy, but I'm honestly on the edge of my seat! There is so much that has yet to happen and I'm anxious to see what you'll do!

What about Arnold, when will he come in? What's going to happen at the Peach Festival? Will Kevin and Edd get closer? What about the powderpuff football game? And Phoebe, will she meet Double D?!

So many questions and no sight to the answers! Dx
3/20/2016 c8 FenyxEmber
Awe, Eddy is completely accepting of Double D liking another boy! Then again, I doubt their friendship would end over something as superficial as Edd's homosexuality! How cute is Double D when he's flustered?! Very! I love that Kevin realized it was him so quickly, even more so when he seemed so intent on keeping him on the line!

And Helga! Her and Arnold were (are, who the hell knows anymore?!) dating! He refers to her as his 'girlfriend' while she refers to him as her 'ex-boyfriend'. What the hell happened between them?! More importantly, what did the other voicemails have to say?!
3/20/2016 c7 FenyxEmber
There was a lot happening in this chapter! o.o I can't believe that Eddy switched the picture in Helga's locket, I mean, did he not even notice how protective she was of it during her fight with Lee?! She pummeled the girl for simply touching it, imagine what she'll do to Eddy for opening it and removing the picture of Arnold! Drama, drama, drama!

I love that Nazz is now an accomplice in Helga's scheme to get Double D and Kevin together! She's the best sort of help they can get! I especially adored the Kevedd bonding that happened here, and I'm positive that both of them have just grown closer to one another!

And what was with all the calls from Arnold? I remember Phoebe saying he was trying to get a hold of her but that was quite a few calls! I wonder what he had to say! Mystery, myster, mystery!
3/20/2016 c6 FenyxEmber
Finally, there was an Ed moment in here! I know there was a brief one in one of the earlier chapters, but I'm much more satisfied with this one. He's seriously adorable and I'd hug the living out of that boy in a heartbeat! If he was real I'd definitely consider dating him. How can I not when he's just so cute?!

And that Kevedd moment was incredibly awesome! I really do think Kevin has a thing for Double D; I always suspected it even before fanfiction was written. He seems to respect him the most out of the E Trio after all!
3/20/2016 c5 FenyxEmber
Okay, Eddy's flirting is both amusing and pityingly irritating. I like the small moments they have, but I'm a Helga/Arnold shipper forever! However, I can see the idea of these two growing on me (not as a permanent thing) but I see some potential.

Anyway, Nazz is seriously cool. I was always incredibly fond of how independent she always was, and I'm glad that her and Helga are friends in this story. Both girls have so much in common, and yet they're so different, and I can't wait to see more of their friendship!
3/20/2016 c4 FenyxEmber
My gosh! What happened the day Helga left Hillwood that has made her want to forget Arnold?! The love of her life, her flaxen-haired angel, her football-headed dream boat?! I suppose we'll find out later, won't we? Ooh, a mystery!

I'm such a dork... -.- Whatever, I'm really hooked on this story! I especially love how flustered Kevin got when Double D began questioning him; he acted like a male tsundere! Which I love!
3/20/2016 c3 FenyxEmber
Whoa! That was a pretty awesome fight scene between Helga and Lee. I love how detailed you are when writing, how well you describe the story! I'm a huge fan of this fanfiction in just one night, I mean, updates on every chapter! I'm awesome, aren't I?! cx Just kidding!

Anyway, I love how Helga sees Arnold as her good influence (which he is) and chalks his absence to her loss of control, but I'm also fairly certain it's because of how possessive she is of that locket! How sweet of her to protect it so fiercely! That's the Helga G. Pataki I know and love, using Ol' Betsy and the Five Avengers when her love trinket is in danger!
3/20/2016 c2 FenyxEmber
Awe, this relationship between Helga and Double D is just so sweet! I especially love the small confrontation between Kevin and Edd since I've shipped them both for years! You said this is an EVENTUAL Helga/Adnold, so I'm assuming I should be expecting Helga/Eddy until Arnold makes his comeback into her life. Just an assumption!

I can't wait to see what will happen next!
3/20/2016 c1 FenyxEmber
I was not expecting this while browsing through stories, but I'm infinitely pleased to have stumbled upon it! Double D has always been my favorite character as has Helga actually, but I never once expected someone to create something like this.

What a uniquely fantastic idea you've deemed us worthy to share! I can't wait to see what will come of this new development. And Arnold! My gosh, I'm so anxious to see what will happen when he comes back into Helga's life!
2/20/2016 c9 Guest
please update i beg of you
9/19/2015 c6 brookbonk1638
awwww that ending
9/19/2015 c5 brookbonk1638
EDDY'S THE NEW BRAINY! :OOOOOOOO
8/8/2015 c9 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting super good can't wait for more y
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »