for Ianto Wakes

1/28/2019 c11 13bloodamber
Fantastic story! Such an intriguing start to the series, especially with a Retconed Ianto reading his own diary and trying to understand what terrible thing he did and how he came to feel (still feels) so strongly for Jack when he can't even remember him.

Can't wait to read more of this series from other peoples perspectives to fill in the are certainly a lot of questions that need answering and I'm hoping that at the end of it all Ianto and Jack can get their happy ending together.
11/6/2018 c11 SuziH-J
Reading your ‘wakes’ verse again. Sorry for not reviewing earlier. Really enjoyed this story and looking forward to reading the other stories again.
For me proof of a wonderful story is the same as with a good book or movie. The ability to read/see again & again, whilst getting as much enjoyment from it as from the first time.
This is a wonderful story.
9/15/2017 c11 sandysan2015
Pick it up!
9/13/2014 c11 33Sinceslicedbread
"He had his answer. Now all he had to do was" screw his courage to the sticking place, have faith in all that he felt and imagined that he felt; all he now had to do was leave the darkness of his hollow memory and step forwards into the light. Towards life, towards Jack.
9/13/2013 c11 Aya2013
LOVE IT! GREAT STORY! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
7/15/2013 c1 Emmalee.Sky
oh! interesting last line. very good. reading on.
7/9/2013 c1 1BelladonasMom
This trilogy is absolutely wonderful. I love Torchwood Files too!
6/29/2013 c2 Gingerlicious
Love that first line!
6/20/2013 c11 14Medilia
That was awesome XD I loved it!
5/12/2013 c11 HFHFNSNSOFUFN
Ha! I knew it! I knew that the guy was Jack!
5/11/2013 c11 mardar
I loved this story, I can't wait for the sequel
5/10/2013 c11 biancaruth
An interesting lace to leave this. Are you planning a sequel or do we use our imaginations?
5/10/2013 c11 Guest
Wow! What a cliffhanger! You can't stop there. You just can't. Please pretty please write more!
5/10/2013 c11 7workingsomecoffeemagic
This was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for this wonderful fic, I am very much looking forward to the sequel!
5/10/2013 c11 wellofwisdom79
You do realize this is begging for a sequel, right? Loved the last 2 chapters. Was hoping that Jack would miss him. It was great!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »