for Naruna Uzumaki: Legacy of Saturn

9/7/2020 c7 Vampire207343
Please update
9/26/2019 c7 SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel
interesting story...just wish the chapters were MUCH longer
2/16/2019 c7 HarukaTsukinoTenoh
can't wait for the next chapter, it's so interesting, I love you're Sailor Moon/Naruto crossovers
12/3/2018 c7 muu
write more plz need to read the whole story its real good
7/20/2018 c7 Lady Kaiki
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
5/11/2018 c1 PikaMew1288
Naruna's parents left fragments of their souls inside of her so wouldn't she get their memories as well?
4/4/2018 c7 1TheLightFairyHearts
Awesome love it Can't wait to read more
I can't wait to see the part for Jiraiya heheheh
4/3/2018 c6 Rebmul
glad to see a update on this
4/3/2018 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
4/8/2017 c2 6Ryuuohjin
So no death reborn evolution
3/22/2017 c4 david.teague.3950
I think you got Choji's clan name right, it's either Akimichi, or Akamichi. I'll check the Fandom real quick, yep you've got it right: Akimichi.
3/22/2017 c1 david.teague.3950
You do realize it's "Sandaime", and "Sarutobi Hiruzen" right? You might consider fixing them, if possible. Admittedly there are probably several reasons as to your bad spelling, so I'm not going to flame you. Though I admit myself surprised you didn't go the route of Naruna having a twin named Naruto, while she herself is given the name of either Mito, or Natsume.
12/20/2015 c6 13yukicrewger2
considering the order that basically made Kakashi a civilian for the mission, he's trying awfully hard to make that permanent.
11/27/2015 c7 kipper2208
Quick question why HAVE YOU NOT PUT MORE UP AFTER THIS LITLE NOTE SO GET FUCKING HELL OFF OF YOUR HANDS, BRAIN AND GET BACK TO WRIGHTING!
8/6/2015 c6 Guest
wow just wow its really good i hop you keep going and will you have chibiusa back
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »