for Regents and Romanticide

11/27/2020 c1 31The DarkCat
The writing style in here was beautiful, and it reeled my attention instantly. The imagery was nicely portrayed I also loved the roles of Seishin and Toshio in this AU, I especially loved Seishin's inner struggles and how his anger flared up in the second chapter. These roles fit the characters more than I would have imagined and explores Toshio, Seishin in a different light. This was a nice read. Thank's for posting.
10/12/2015 c2 12Queen of Black Cats
...I'm in love. Your choice of words make this a so much more sophisticated read. And your characterization is beautiful, especially since it captures Seishin's internal struggle in a new, but fascinating way. I would greatly enjoy seeing your work adapted into a doujinshi.
5/1/2013 c2 5RavenSohma
Azadari directed me here. This is a really clever story, it's nice to see more for this pairing even in an A/U'd situation. I honestly really like the way you've written them, when i first scanned the first few paragraphs before really getting into reading I thought of Toshio as more the king type, but it seems to fit Seishin in a way. A subservient Toshio is a little odd but i think from chapter two you can tell it's not much going to last.
I really look forward to chapter three ! good job!
4/30/2013 c2 Elvent
I really really love this story. I really really love how you portrayed Seishin. Toshio is interesting as well. I'm looking forward to next chapters! You two are awesome. :