for The Power of One

7/6 c4 2pensuka
i wonder what will happen next
4/29 c4 Guest
Nice story hope you finish it
1/27/2020 c4 Guest
Utter fucking shit
12/22/2018 c4 drivemaster9x
ahhh yes
4/1/2017 c4 May kojo
this is amazing update plz
9/7/2016 c4 IceOreoTriangle
This fanfic is AMAZING! Can't wait to read more!
7/2/2015 c4 sketchywolf
update!
5/21/2014 c3 TheOldNinja
Decent but narutos speech makes him seem a bit cocky and robotic. Try to make it a bit more flowing and gramattically correct
5/4/2014 c1 8Ryujin Zangetsu 17
You trying to be funny with that lame as summary? I don't even won't to read this because of that.
5/1/2014 c1 Guest
He can't just use the power in his own form?
4/30/2014 c1 Karlos1234ify
Epic.
4/30/2014 c4 The User With A Name
Your stories inconsistent dude, at the beginning Mizuki was sabotaging him during the paper test and at the end you tell us they're friends? I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. Also previously you had Naruto explain about the Fourth and Third Hokage and in that explanation he spoke about the Fourth sacrificing his life to save the village by killing the fox. Yet in the story the fourth is alive, so yeah i'd go ahead and read through what you've written cause it's got more holes than swiss cheese.
4/30/2014 c4 2BlackFoxoftheMoon
I don't mind a bit of a wait. When I see that one of the fanfics I've favorited has been continued, I'll read the next chapter and if I need to I'll also reread previous chapters. This fanfic is awesome. Great Job!
4/30/2014 c4 6WILLIAM11
I love the story
4/29/2014 c4 4EMoney365
Mizuki bump fists with Naruto... It's the end of the world hide your kids, hide your wife, we're all gonna die!?
Lol just joking but seriously great story, most of the Naruto stories I've read just repeat of mizuki trying to sabotage Naruto's grades & his skills, Nice to see something done different to Mizuki for once.
Looking forward to the next chapter
P.S.:Sasuke getting owned by Naruto: Priceless
Naruto putting his former sister in her place:Even Better
Great Job