for What If

2/16 c1 32SoaringEagle11
*bawls my eyes out and hugs anyone in sight* I love you, JJ and Reid! B-be happy together!
11/26/2017 c1 Lillian Jones
You'd better be sorry, you...you... *starts crying*...How do I...*sob* say this? Jj was so *sob* amazing.
7/11/2016 c1 Jeid
So sad but I'm glad JJ and Spence are together!
5/31/2013 c1 16Canada Dakota Faith Haswari
Oh my gosh! I love this story...yeah it was sad but amazing at the same time! I love JJ/Spencer coupling and this was amazing.

"JJ and Reid may not have gotten together in life, but they would forever be together, in death." I loved that as the last line of your story. Thanks for writing this story!
5/9/2013 c1 AnonyMuse
asdfgjgoejfhn... WHY!? why would you do this...My JJ/Reid feels...BRBSOBBING all sots of ugly tears ;A; You're evil I hope you know that . EVILLLL!
5/8/2013 c1 MidwestDreamer
Wow... just wow. Note to self: Do not read stories by sugarhigh9394 on lunchhour when they contain an AN that states, "I'm sorry."

Incredibly sad, but very, very powerful and beautifully written. You have a real gift for JJ's voice in particular.
5/7/2013 c1 82Graveygraves
Wow a very powerful story
5/5/2013 c1 576pandorabox82
My feels, you trampled on my feels! This was a beautiful little A/U piece, even if it tore my heart out. Great job!
5/1/2013 c1 andthyme
I just wanted to say, the last line reminded me of the last 2 lines of the morbid choral piece "The Goslings":

"So though in life they were parted, in death they were side by side."
5/1/2013 c1 18Whatif-ifonly
This was sad - but you did a great job with it. It was nice to see Emily's reaction when she left flowers on their graves and the grief that you had Reid experiencing was absolutely gut wrenching!
5/1/2013 c1 9Gemini-Victoria
WAAAAAHHHHHH! *Bawls eyes out* So Sad
5/1/2013 c1 288Kathryn Claire O'Connor
Tragic!
5/1/2013 c1 13Live Write Love
I like the storyline and think it was pretty well written. I especially liked the paragraph immediately after JJ's suicide, and the way you wrote Reid's reactions. Very good entry, I'm trying to start mine as well!
5/1/2013 c1 151nebula2
Well, we got a little bit of Romeo and Juliet going here. While I have a hard time seeing these two romantically this is still a very touching story. When Reid is yelling at the hospital with Morgan trying to console him, the character's anguish comes out. Very nice last line!