FanFiction.Net
for Bolt: Part 3 - Bolt's Promise

6/1/2013 c12 Guest
This is an amazing story. You got some skill to make this type of stuff like this man.
5/29/2013 c11 9Lily Shine
LOL man you think that I would skip out on a great story like this? I don't think so. If I told you I would read it I mean it. BTW I HATE SIGNING PAPERS. It's just like my surgery with Bolt. (Damn those evil papers always getting between life and death situation.) "We have your dog and she is in need of major surgery."
"Okay." "Then do it."
"But first we need you to sign some papers."
"GOD WHAT IS UP WIT DES PAPERS. MY DOG IS DYING AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS PAPERS?"
5/29/2013 c11 4Brover 9000
This story gets betters as it goes dude. You got to make more of this. Make sure to have more Bolt and Maybelle fluff. You also got to show me that picture your friend is making.
5/27/2013 c10 Brover 9000
This story is awesome man. You got to make tons of chapters of this story. I also want to see the picture your friend is making.
5/26/2013 c10 9Lily Shine
Holly? Don't you mean holy?
I as well have seen this "Quick Sketch" and it looks amazing. Keep up the great work Mad-Racer. Boltsfan247 this is a great chapter. I was wondering when you were going to post this up. As always great job.
5/19/2013 c9 4Brover 9000
Please make Maybelle alive. I don't want to see Bolt sad and depressed. Make it where she is very close to death.
5/9/2013 c6 Guest
You need to finish the story man.
5/7/2013 c5 9Lily Shine
Great chapter. How is chapter 9 going?
5/6/2013 c1 CarlMinez
Really sweet story you got. I like your depiction of Bolt as this caring and masculine figure. I think the reason why many write him as such is because he really has this sorta heroic charismatic feel in the movie.

Anyway, good chapter mate. A tip is to focus more on describing body language rather than just writing dialogs.

Keep up the good work and ill go on to read your other chapters :)
5/2/2013 c2 Guest
I like the story how it is going. I was hoping that Mittens and Rhino was going with him for a good old time adventure again, but you can go with that either way. I hope the next story is as good as the second and first. This one wasn't that bad, but wasn't too much of something to make a separate story about.
5/1/2013 c1 7Bane7567
I have yet to get to your stories, but don't get discouraged from a lack of reviews. My story is barely reviewed anymore, but I know people are still reading and it's fun to write! So keep on going. :)
5/1/2013 c1 9Lily Shine
Sweet chapter. but as I was saying you're a great writer. You just have to find that out on your own, and in your own way. I will keep trying to get more people to read and review your story's. (As long as you keep posting them.)
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3