for Shadow Storm Ranger Form

7/25/2015 c2 Guest
can you please update it been 2 years
6/4/2014 c2 thunderr
You should really continue this I can see loads of potential in this xx hope you update asap
8/30/2013 c2 6MF 22
Please finish this story. I was starting to get into it, and a Darkness elemental is always intriguing. I have one in my story, which reminds me: I have to start using her more.
5/15/2013 c2 Madzises
I like it. Please continue
5/6/2013 c2 MusicLovingPunkAnimeGirl
i like this story :3 update soon please :))
5/3/2013 c2 flowerchild
I love this story and can't wait for more chapters. The beginning chapter is a perfect setup so There is so much you could write about. So many tales could be told with the surroundings and the fact that their friends live far away.
Good Job
5/3/2013 c2 Guest
Cool. Sounds very interesting :)
5/4/2013 c2 21Psycho Tangerine
Okay, first you have excellent writing skills. I saw no grammatical or spelling errors. Second, the sensei just took the little girl home? He should've at least reported it to the police. What if she had been a runaway? Third, Katana could be an interesting character if you can build a good story around her. Be careful not to make her into a mary sue type (although you probably won't be able to avoid that totally). Good luck with the story.
5/2/2013 c2 lizziestrong
amazing can't wait for more
5/2/2013 c2 dguice
Short with a couple of small spelling errors but very very good other wise. Look forward to reading more.
5/1/2013 c1 Always-Be-Batman
Wow! I love the biography!