for Footprint

3/31/2007 c1 5phoenixfirekitsune
I absolutely love this story. It's so sad, but so beatiful. It's one of my favorite stories ever.
10/26/2006 c1 Mousery
Oh, that's so sad! ;_; But well written, I could feel the emotion through it. Nice work.
11/28/2003 c1 36Weissangel24
This was beautifully written. It seriously brought tears to my eyes while I was reading it.
I've read many deathfics, and after a while they all seem to have the same plot line. This one, however, was different. . . unique.
I look forward to reading other stories you have written.
^-^
Weissangel24
2/23/2003 c1 43Mistal
so.sad!.im crying.this is.touching.good work.

*~Mistal
12/13/2002 c1 2Ceryce
Beautiful
10/19/2002 c1 16immagina
T_T gods... this is just sooooo dramatic! i nearly cried! anyweiz... very very poignant POV fic, i must say. nice adjectives used and you described Quatre's feelings very well. keep that up!
10/18/2002 c1 Dragonfire4
::sob:: That's so sweet! You really have some writing talent going on here.. Not many stories can get me to cry, but this one sure did. Great story...
8/26/2002 c1 32Sky Blue Angel
SO GOOD! I'm sitting in my school computer lab and squeaking! IT"S SO~O CUTE! I LOVE it! ::squeak:: KAWAII!
8/21/2002 c1 15Rocky Oberlin
That was a beautiful story. It's sad when something like that does happen, but I'm glad when someone can put the other before themselves. You did a wonderful job doing that in this story. It brought tears to my eyes.
8/21/2002 c1 7Kasra
*crying*

Is it possible to have a favorite deathfic?

Every time I'm depressed and I feel the need to read a deathfic, this is the one I go to. The emotion in it is so true that it cuts me raw into my heart.

Beautiful, Spencer. Absolutely beautiful.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service