for A Trail Of Destruction

9/23 c50 9UnfamiliarSky
This whole thing is just… perfection. Absolute. I came across the first few chapters recently over on AO3 and remembered I started it years ago and forgot to subscribe. I just assumed it was never followed up on but when I saw those chapters on the other site I had to come here and track it down. I’m so completely thrilled I did. Thank you for this!
9/10 c11 1BellaBerry12
damn this chapter has me on the verge of tears why do you BULLY MEEEEE THIS WAY
9/3 c38 JenDamn
Am I the only one a little irritated that even when things were going swell it seemed like Emma considered her relationship with Regina a dirty little secret? And the interaction between Emma and Henry seems to reiterate that for me, where her main concern was if someone else was okay with her past relationship (out of everything else discussed).

Loving this Henry though. And I normally don't like his character.
9/1 c22 JenDamn
I'm really loving this story. Our poor ladies. :o(
5/19 c50 stubbornpiggy
this story was so good! I feel like your description of Emma is what we should have seen more of in the show (minus the whole Moe part, of course). It just feels like the show glossed over a lot of the trauma the characters went through and what the emotional scars would be. Thank you. Any chance you would do a sequel where they desk with the aftermath of the curse breaking?
4/23 c50 jasouatfan
Love this story. I would love to see them fight against the townspeople and their wedding. Great proposal and beautiful ring
4/23 c49 jasouatfan
Aww so cute she’s asking for Henry’s permission. I would love to see how they deal with the curse breaking
4/23 c48 jasouatfan
So excited for Regina to get her magic back. So sexy. I hope Mm feels the same way when the curse breaks
4/23 c47 jasouatfan
Awww I love them. Such a special moment between the three. Can’t wait until the curse breaks
4/23 c46 jasouatfan
Yes so glad the reunited
4/23 c45 jasouatfan
Interesting. Did Regina cross the line when she adopted Henry? What would happen if Regina crossed. Love their date
4/23 c44 jasouatfan
I love them
4/23 c43 jasouatfan
Yay they’re making progress
4/23 c42 jasouatfan
I hope Emma forgives Regina soon. I think Henry is right about Emma punishing Regina
4/23 c41 jasouatfan
I’m so emotional. That was a much needed conversation and they’re both being vulnerable
2,116 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »