for A Trail Of Destruction

9/9/2017 c50 Warehouse13life
Wow. Your story has put me at a lose for words. I cannot express to you how happy this story made me feel. You are an excellent writer. Quite frankly, this is one of the absolute best stories I have ever read. I think you captured their personalities perfectly. The ending was absolutely amazing. Thank you for taking the time and effort to write and share this work of art with everyone. Once again, all I can say is wow.
9/1/2017 c50 2QueenMae
Just binge read this in 3 evenings. Really loved it. My only criticism is that there may not have been enough angst (haha kidding it had plenty!). Going to go and read through all your other works now!
8/21/2017 c50 Anon
Hey! Just found your story and spent three hours reading. It was amazing! Thanks for all the hard work you put into it. :)
8/19/2017 c50 eleanorperaltiago
I loved this so much! So damn amazing and cute! SwanQueen for the win! This will always be my favourite fic!
8/6/2017 c50 Guest
Awesome story.
7/29/2017 c50 Robyn
Hi so I know you wrote this more than a year ago but I've been really ill this weekend so I read this entire thing and like... this fic watered my crops and cleared my skin. In all seriousness though, god, it was a wild ride and I think this is one of the best things I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it
7/27/2017 c27 witchpieceoftoast
omgggggggg it's so rare to read anything that makes Regina's self loathing quite so intense and just... consuming her whole like this. it's absolutely killing me and i can't take it but it's so so amazing to see it written out like this. and giving Henry this moment of awareness at how he's part of what pushed her to falling apart so completely is devastating omg (and i need them to talk so he doesn't just carry around this guilt forever).
i need them to all be ok! please let them be ok!
7/26/2017 c26 witchpieceoftoast
tell herrrrrrrrrrr *sobs* how long can they stay in this space? the way you have Regina physically unable to say these things out loud is so real. i can feel that pain and I love the way you're writing it even though it hurts so damn much. the way you've had all three of these characters interact the past couple of chapters has been incredible. they're all so complicated, but still very relatable, and it makes this such an enjoyable read even as the angst keeps cranking up. i think it would have gotten unbearable for me by now if the characters weren't so understandable. i still just want to sit them down in a small room and tell them they can't leave til they talk! this must be how Zelena feels all the damn time.
7/24/2017 c24 witchpieceoftoast
i'm going to be aching over these two forever aren't i? i've always skimmed over the dream because i already worry enough that this fic will give me nightmares, but i read it this time and i feel like it's going to haunt me now. that whole night (the dream and everything that happened after she woke up) is something i feel like i'm going to have to spend time thinking about. this is so good and painful and sad omg.
i wish i wasn't too tired to read the next chapter because i really need to know how Henry feels about all of this!
7/22/2017 c32 Guest
How sad but yeah it's okay to freak out when someone says "No, I used my hands to carve their hearts out."
7/22/2017 c30 Guest
Oh. Dun dun dun. Even I was scared with the intro to chapter 30.
7/20/2017 c23 witchpieceoftoast
that was one of the most Regina Mills love declarations i've ever experienced. what a beautiful gay disaster of a human I love her so much! and the way Emma had to keep herself from laughing the whole damn time! omg these dorks are ridiculous. i'm really hoping this will show Regina she can be truthful to her? uuugh i'm so worried! also constantly worried that Henry will walk in on them lol
7/19/2017 c22 witchpieceoftoast
"the feeling that, even now, the pair of them would be better off without her." oh Regina. oh honey. this is so painful because she believes it so completely even after all these months proving how much better this family is with all three of them there supporting and loving each other. I keep getting more and more worried about how the curse breaking is going to ruin everything! i've been warned that it's going to start getting really sad again in about 10 chapters and idk how i'm gonna get through this! i need Regina to tell her! but I know it won't happen and it huuuuurts. why must there be such angst?
Henry starting to realize they might be more than just friends though! i need this to go well! something must go well for them! please!
7/18/2017 c25 Guest
Lol Henry is funny in chapter 25. "Because...because I know that's not who you are anymore." He just won't drop it.
7/18/2017 c21 witchpieceoftoast
the way you're able to with so much angst and so much wonderful, heartwarming tenderness at the same time has my heart going through these ridiculous extremes and idk how to deal gdi. you're so good at it too! i'm so proud of Regina finally being able to tell part of her truth to Emma. even if I know it's gonna lead to more pain for her rn. it's going to make such a beautiful pay off.
that apple tree scene though holy shit! that was intense and kinda terrifying. it had me just as worried as Regina about what Emma had gone to the mansion for.
(I got distracted by sqw but i'm back!)
2,112 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »