FanFiction.Net
for Loose Ends

1/5/2014 c5 Guest
Very good! Enjoyable as always. :D Nice to read something from the 'old days'. lol

1/2/2014 c5 mb64
This was a really great fic. You did an excellent job of combining fact, fiction and SPN canon into a very enjoyable story!

Now on to find another one of yours!

1/1/2014 c5 angellec
Ironic you finished it up close to Dean's birthday and Started it at Sammy's, interesting tale.
12/31/2013 c1 mb64
This is a great start and I am looking forward to reading more of it soon!

7/7/2013 c5 zuimar
Great ending to an awesome fic! Thanks a lot for sharing your story!
7/7/2013 c4 zuimar
Really good how you managed to get the collapse of Old Man Mountain into your story. People must have been devastated at the time that the mountain collapsed. Can't wait to find out if Dean has omitted something in his story to Sam, at least Sam seems to think so.
By the way, this sentence is a bit mixed up, I think: "The few scraggly trees dotting the path crackled in the the creature was standing in the middle of the moonlit path not twenty feet in front of was tall...
7/7/2013 c3 zuimar
Mmmmm, now I'm yearning for a pizza and pie! For a moment I was afraid that something would happen to those two boys, but fortunately they returned safely.
7/7/2013 c2 zuimar
Hi there, I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed the chapters when you've posted them. But, rest assured, I'm trying to catch up with your story and I'll leave a review for every chapter, alright?
I really love the way you take the time to tell your story, I can imagine that it's very tempting to try and put as much action in a chapter as you possibly can, but I just love the build-up. And I love flash-backs!
5/30/2013 c5 636K Hanna Korossy
How perfect it was that it was May 3! That's a great fact that you made good use of, and I liked your lore explanation for the Old Man's collapse. Creative and satisfying!
5/29/2013 c5 31Nana56
I enjoyed this immensely! Have always loved their early hunts.

5/28/2013 c5 111deangirl1
I really enjoyed this story! And I was sorry to see it end... Hope you'll have another for us soon!
5/25/2013 c4 31Nana56
Wow! That was quite the tale that Dean told Sam. It was be terrifyingly cool to watch a couple of giants like that...maybe. :D

Looking forward to seeing what the guys come across up there this time.

5/24/2013 c4 212DeansBabyBird
I'll do the washing with him if he needs a hand folding their shirts etc!
B x
5/23/2013 c4 111deangirl1
Really enjoying this story. A good old-fashioned hunt story with an actual monster and well written. Thanks!
5/21/2013 c3 31Nana56
Yes, Sam would chuckle at that. :D Dean, the outdoor action guy sitting in a library for the day. lol

I was a little afraid that the family would notice him and be concerned about him following him, but they didn't so it was good for him to hear their conversations and the two boys being brothers. Liked that. :D

And pie! Doesn't get much better than that!

17 Page 1 2 Next »