for The Valley Between Intent and Deed

10/25/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
This is fluffly, and sweet, and now Jehan is a cat lady, but that's okay, because Enjolras isn't embarrassed of Grantaire, and-uh! The feels! Thank you so much for an adorable story!
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
Aw poor Enjolras is allergic to kittens. This was cute. Great job! Until next time :)
7/22/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
AND THEN I CRY AND MY TEARS ARE PUPPIES AND KITTENS (sorry e, you'll have to make do) AND RAINBOWS
I LOVE YOU
6/27/2013 c1 36Almost an Actress
Oh, I loved it, as per usual. Nothing new that I love it! I thought this was really, really cute. I liked how all of their friends know but Grantaire is super oblivious! My favorite sentence: "Courfeyrac may be silly and drunk and wearing a kitten as a hat..." Honestly, I love that image. And...correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Tito's full name mean "Poor kitten" or "Poor kitty"?
6/26/2013 c1 Merideth
This is beautiful! I cannot stop reading these!
5/2/2013 c1 1sarahmozer
Awww. Good job, R.

And amazing story, too. Can't wait for the next... Chapter? Installment? Whatever it is, I'm super pumped.
5/2/2013 c1 41Sarahbob
Yay! Another chapter in this series, I was so happy to see it :) I really liked this one, you should definitely be satisfied with it! The whole misunderstanding thing between Enjolras and Grantaire was so true to reality, I could really imagine it.
And I liked the casual comments of Combeferre, Courfeyrac and the other Amis.
Please keep going with this :) (or was it the last one? Hope not!)
5/1/2013 c1 Hero7632
I really liked this chapter. I've read all your other Les Mis fics and I freely admit to becoming addicted to them. They are really sweet but still very much in character. :-) Grantaire and Enjolras are just too cute for words and I'm so glad that you had them work out their misunderstandings. I also completely empathize with Enjolras being allergic to cats. I had three and one of them always brought out my allergies and hives. Not fun at all, lol. On another note, your writing is really good too. I find very few, if any, spelling/grammar errors which makes my OCD self very happy. :-p Seriously, there are few fics that are as well written as yours. I look forward to your next story!