for The Witch and The Mafia

11/11/2018 c6 Emma3mikan
Continous pleeeeease
11/20/2017 c6 Guest
È una storia interessante per favore continua non fermati, se non vuoi più scriverla passa a qualcun'altro perché è un peccato che finisca qua, ma spero che tu possa continuarla aspetto con ansai il proseguimento.
7/29/2016 c2 helkil
u made them weak fuck this story
6/3/2016 c1 PinKrystal
i like it from the very first page. thank you for update. id really like to see morw. its nice chapter. again thanks
5/28/2016 c6 3Lugia'sChallenger13
Can't wait for the next chapter and this one was funny!
5/25/2016 c5 black-cherry-blossoms98
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
2/3/2016 c5 Ann
Looks like Hermione and Xanxus have graduated to erotic dreams. Lol if their consciousnesses are touching while they sleep. I look forward to the inevitable meet up between the two!
2/3/2016 c4 Ann
You've done a very good job not rushing this story and keeping everyone in character. I commend u! I don't find a lot of crossover romance fics that do that. :)
2/3/2016 c1 Ann
Ooh, I love how realistic this is! The circumstances are totally believable in both canons.
I can't wait to see how the Varia handles the versitility of magic.
1/25/2015 c5 mlsmls27
I love Hermione and I love Xanxus, so I was glad to see this story. I hope you plan to continue this sometime.
1/15/2015 c3 Leigh1992
You are a really good writer but your story moves way to fast. The man that Hermione has "slowly fallen to" has only exchanged a few words with her and the words exchanged were not those of substance. She apparently fell in love after only five minutes of interaction.
11/23/2014 c5 17Rabbit Pie
Gah, we never got to a well, I really enjoyed your treatment of both hp and khr characters.
11/23/2014 c3 Rabbit Pie
Nice to see Harry fussing over Hermione for a change. c:
12/28/2013 c5 12lance215
oooo i love it! you have to post soon cause i cant wait for the next cap!
kisses!
12/24/2013 c5 4Saku.Persefone.Uchiha.Black
continuación! continuación! continuación! continuación!
23 Page 1 2 Next »