for Vantage Point

10/3/2015 c1 33the-space-between1013
UST...the best kind of tension. There's always so much potential in stories like these. Love it. Love his parting shots to her, btw. :D
2/15/2015 c1 16NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands
Fantastic! I've clearly enjoyed all of your stories. There something sweet about the first kiss though. I could read it a million times and never get enough!
2/9/2015 c1 7S.H. Briggs
Right, right, looking at the deer.

Uh-huh.
2/21/2014 c1 CindyKay
Great story!
12/21/2013 c1 7pia-lexandra
This was beautiful! You write Daryl with such nuance, it sounds just like him. A lovely oneshot!
12/4/2013 c1 TheRealSonia
I loved it. That was perfect.
10/27/2013 c1 4XCherokeeRoseX
This is really well written, its such a cute story
5/24/2013 c1 ochitduzon
Another cutie here! Wow! You sure know how to make me tingle all over! Is there a continuation for this?
5/15/2013 c1 littleshelly0619
Wonderful, wonderful! You've managed to put into words what I've always felt about deer but couldn't describe it. I also love the dialogue between D & C-so moving, it stirs my heart! Excellent job!
5/9/2013 c1 itsi3
:) Nice job!
Crystal
5/5/2013 c1 Guest
NICE...love this. great job
5/4/2013 c1 2crystal2817
Loving it so much more please
5/4/2013 c1 30Nova802
Excellent stuff! I'm sort of in love with this version of Daryl-confused and kind of tied up in knots, but as you say, liking the direction he's being pulled in. And this line made me laugh! "This a scarf or a fuckin' snare?" He groused." Snarky Daryl! I also really enjoyed Carol drawing the comparison between Daryl and the deer. Between that and the snare, she really is the patient hunter in this scenario and I love that she's found it in herself to go after what she wants. Thanks for posting this, I know I'll be re-reading it!
5/3/2013 c1 16Angelica Chibis
this competition turned to somenthing amazing
oh my God, so many fantastic and creative writers
thank you for this lovely / hot fanfic
5/3/2013 c1 alibabwa
Fantastic. Loved Carols observation about deer(and Daryl) and Rick startling the two, sending Daryl into squeaking the rubber duck. Great moment.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »